~Flowers~ Byakuya Kuchiki x Reader

(A/N OVER 1K READS? LORDY. And also, should I start a One Punch Man book of one shots or a Naruto one?)

You were sitting in the small flowery field behind the Kuchiki Mansion. You weren't allowed to be there but the flowers were so nice, how could someone resist? You silently stayed there and picked a flower, then smelling it, taking in it's wonderful aroma. You were there because you were 6th squad's 3rd seat, which made you a little less likely to get scolded too bad from Captain Kuchiki. You were still going to get your ear chewed off if he found out but aside from that, he probably won't do too much. You herd a door open from the mansion behind you. Before you even looked to see who it was, you stood up and was ready to flash step away but someone grabbed your shoulder.

"What are you doing, (Name)." He said sternly. You immediately got nervous, completely throwing out what you said earlier.

"Oh- uh sorry sir.. I was just l-looking at your flo-" You tried to say your thought but he cut you off.

"It's fine, (Name)."

Wait.

Did he just say it was okay to technically trespass?

"You may continue what you were doing." He said as he turned his heels and made his way back to his home but you wanted him to stay.

"Wait, Sir." You said, getting his attention. He turned to look at you. "Would you like to admire the flowers with me?" You said with a small amount of pink dust all over your face. He walked back towards you and sat down next to you.

"Well, it is a very nice day today." He said, trying to say his reason for staying but the real reason was that he wanted to spend time with you. "Isn't it?"

"Oh, yes, Sir." You said as you smelled another flower. "This one smells really good, Sir!" You said with a smile. You were the only person whose laugh, smile and loudness didn't get on his nerves. He smirked slightly as you held out the flower for him to smell it. He obliged and took in its scent a small amount.

"It smells very nice." He said without his normal neutral look but it was somewhat positive. This made you so happy. After admiring the beautiful flower in front of him, he realized the beautiful flower he was admiring was you. He was looking at how your face curved, how lovely your (s/c) reflected of the suns rays. He couldn't stop.

"Sir, what are you looking a-" You tried to say but you were cut off with Byakuya's soft porcelain lips on your pink ones. Your eyes widened as Byakuya kept his shut. You closed your eyes and took him in. He pulled you onto his lap as he moved his gentle hands up and down your hips. You were now straddling him. He released his lips from yours and placed his chin on your head and you buried your face into his chest/collarbone. You wrapped your arms around him and smelled a very subtle cologne that absolutely melted your senses with how great it was. He kissed the top of your head and let you relax in his torso.

"(Name)." He said, trying to get your attention.

"Yes, Sir?" You responded but it muffled a bit in his chest.

"Call me, Byakuya." He said as he gently gave your back little rub with left hand and he rubbed your side with his right thumb.

"Byakuya," You paused, then continued, "I love you. Is that okay?" You asked.

"Of course, (Name), because I love you too." He said with a smile curling up his lips and he kissed the top of your head once more.

EXTENDED ENDING

Renji needed his Captain for an opinion on the paper work he needed to fill out so he went on looking for him at his home. He walked out to the flower fields, seeing as he wasn't inside. "I'm very sorry to bother you at home Captain but I-" He stopped once he saw you in his arms and his had was on your butt, slightly squeezing it. "I'lL jUsT gO." He said blushing as he runs out. Byakuya starts to lean up as Renji pretends he didn't see anything.

(A/N I love you guys so much! Remember to request! And Renji should be next! Unless I get a really good idea for one of the other ones. )

Kenzie out~