~Attraction~ Yumichika Ayasegawa x Reader Lemon

(A/N This is a request from Toshirolover! And
WARNING
Sexual Content.
You no likey, you no ready. K?)

The two of you were sent out to the world of the living to fill out hollow reports. You were in your normal world of the living clothing to make sure you guys wouldn't stand out to the Karakura town residents.

The two of you sat in silence. Afraid to say anything. The two of you were unfortunate oppisites. You didn't mind eachother's company but the second you guys started to speak to eachother, you two started to fight. You were a tomboy, he was very feminine. You weren't fashion crazy, but he was.

Silence.
Silence.
Silence.

You opened your mouth. It bothered you that you couldn't talk to him civily. "So.. uh... do you like bread?" Wait- what was that. He laughed and smiled.

"Yes, I do, (Name)." Yumichika said with a smile on his face while he was still chuckling slightly with you.

Silence.
Silence.
Silence.

"Yumichika?" You asked him.

"Yes, (Name)?" He replied.

"Why are we like this?" You asked him, you wanted a relationship but how could it work when you two couldn't make any sort of conversation without disagreeing.

Your question caught him off gaurd, but a question that needed to be asked. "Unfortunatly," He paused, "I don't know." He frowned. But he then smirked. "You know (Name)-chan. There's always a way to connect in a way that will put all of our disagreements and differences aside."

You turned your head, "What do you mean?" He smiled at you seductively. You got his hint. You blushed. "Oh."

"Don't you think it's a great way to connect (Name)?" The feminine boy said as he got a little closer to you and envoloped you in his arms. You didn't push him away and you sank into his lovely and calming body heat.

You nodded embarrassingly. He grinned and kiss your lips with so much passion that the earth around you crumbled under you and all the clouds turned into useless decoration above you. You melted into his aura. He seperated the kiss and leaned into your ear and whispered, "I've never wanted a someone so bad in my life." You both grinned.

"I feel the same way Yumi." You leaned up to him and licked his neck siductivly. He looked down at you and pushed you so you were on his back.

He ran his hands under your shirt, and feeling up your lovely soft skin that made his hands tingle. His member got harder and harder the more he felt up your body. Impatiently he ripped off your shirt and unclasped your (f/c) bra and then attacked your breasts with the same treatment that he did to your neck, making you moan wildly.

He removed his lips from the sensitive skin, leaving a small spit trail. He grinned micheviously and he moved his hand down south. Rubbing it through your pants. Your eyes widened as you closed your legs and moaned. He leaned into your ear and said, "You may be a tomboy (Name), but your sweet little noises are out of your character." He paused then continued, "I love it." He the slipped his hand down your pants and cilted you, making you yelp out a moan, then grinned more. He stopped, seeing if you would protest. You looked at him. "What would you like (Name)?" He asked you. "If you want something, you must ask~" He teased.

"P-please.." You responded to his remark.

"No no no, (Name), you must ask. It's only the polite thing to do." He leaned into your ear and whispered seductively, "What do you want?"

"F-fuck me!" You practically yelled impatiently.

"Oh~ impatient are we?" He chuckled. "Whatever you'd like~" He then pulled off his purple shirt and matching pants. Leaving him in his boxers, seeing the bulge in his boxers made you blush. He pulled down your pants and underwear in one swoop. He pecked a small kiss onto your stomach and traced kisses from your belly button to you woman hood. He smiled and gave it a nice lick.

"A-ha!" You moaned and yelled at the foreign contact to your womanly area. Liking what he was hearing, he licked and licked, darting his tongue in and out as you loudly moaned. "Yu-m-mi!" You moaned as you released your warm thick liquid into his mouth. He licked you clean and leaned up.

"Did you enjoy that, (Name)~?" He asked teasingly. He then slipped off his boxers and his erection flew out. "By the way, (Name)" He placed his erect member in between your legs, and continued, "You taste great." You blushed more, if it was physically possible. "You ready, (Name)? It'll hurt." You nodded, then he entered making you yelp out lightly. He stopped to let you adjust. He pet your hair gently, "Just a little longer, (Name), it'll get better." You waited another moment and said, "G-go." You told him and he obliged. He started to thrust lightly, then picking up speed. Making you guys a groaning and moaning mess. After a rather long time of thrusting, and moaning, you both felt a tight knot in your stomachs. "I-I'm-" He interrupted with an, "I kn-know!" As you both released at once. He collapsed on top of you. Not enough to crush you but he gently layed on top of you.

"I love you, (Name), we can get past all of our differences." He said softly.

"I love you too, Yumi. We can do it." You smiled at him.

"And we'll do it together." You both said in sync, then falling asleep together.

(A/N I'm no longer pure.

It's not like I was in the first place.

Remember, I take requests! Lemons or regular!)