~Flirt~ (Funny Drabble) Shinji Hirako x Vizard!Reader

(A/N The poll for the next book is tied between bleach yaoi and Naruto x reader! You can still vote! Warning: OOC shinji and terrible pick up lines.)

"Shinji, I swear to god." You said in annoyance to the one and only Shinji Hirako. He's been saying crappy pickup lines to you all day!

"If I could re-arrange the alphabet. I'd put U and I together." He said with a micheviously smirk on his face.

"I don't know if you're actually serious or just being annoying." You said, ready to punch him through the roof.

"Come on, (Y/N)! Lighten up a little!" He said, with the smirk not leaving his face. He moved his blonde locks out of his face and tucked them behind his ear. Ready to say another one. Oh god what fresh hell will this be.

"Hey baby, can I buy you a drink? 'Cause you look like an alcoholic."

"..."

"..."

"Get the hell out of my room."

EXTENDED ENDING

Shinji was now standing outside of your door. Trying to get back in. Shouting more pickup lines.

"ARE YOU A PARKING TICKET. CAUSE YOU GOT FINE WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU!" He shouted through the door.
"I WAS GAY BUT I THINK YOU SINGLE HANDILY MADE ME STRAIGHT!" He continued with his failure.

"Was? More like now." Lisa said to herself as she didn't look up from her magazine.