Chapter 21

(Tuesday)
Armani's POV(yup again)

I woke up to the song Because You Live by Jesse McCartney. Hey he was getting on it on this song and Beautiful Soul. I got out of bed and started humming and dancing to the song. I jumped on the bed and started jumping up and down smiling.

"Baby come here." Liam groaned and I jumped and laid down on him making him groan louder. I sat down on his lap and started moving my hips.

"Mm yes puddin'? I asked him smiling and he put his hands on my hips. I stopped moving and gave him a kiss.

"Did you just call me puddin'?" He asked me making me giggle.

"Yea cause Harley Quinn be calling Joke puddin' and I love the Joker so much. I loved him even before he was hot! I always fell for the bad boys I always do but you your a good guy." I told him making me laugh but frown on the last part.

"Yes but when someone harms the people I love like you and the twins and Dylan I become satan." He told me while rubbing his thumb on my thigh.

"I always had a thing for the grim reaper I mean people were like what the hell. His skeleton body and black cloak makes him hot! Oooo Ghost Rider and Phantom Rider they be making my heart go bum bum!" I said ending with a laugh." But you, you make me melt, make my heart grow 20 times it size. I would die for you hell I would jump off a plane for you. Because I love you." I said serious which made him smirk.

"Come here." He said using his finger to motion me to him. I leaned down and we kissed and hell it was so soft and gentle then it got heated but had to stop.

"School time." I said smiling making him groan and he got up. I slapped ass making him jump." Hurry up puddin'!" I said smirking as he went in the bathroom.

"Bring that ass here!" He said making me giggle and run inside locking the door closed.

-after shower-

I walked out the bathroom in my towel with brushed and flossed teeth. I went to my closet and looked through finding something to wear. I got a black short sleeve cowl neck sweater, gray joggers with black zippers, and strappy black heels. I dried off and put on my underwear and a silk pregnancy bra that I love. I put the outfit on and walked the bathroom to Liam fixing his hair.

I straightened my hair then curled it putting more some on one side. I did my light make up I was loving the maroon lipstick and my filled eyebrows. I put lotion on my arms and neck.

"Hurry puddin' it's almost time to leave." I told him as he came in the bathroom dressed and smelling good. He smelled like my dad whenever he gets ready for work. Cologne and toothpaste.

"Alright but can you fix my hair?" He asked me and I nodded. I fixed it to the side neatly and made sure it was sorta messy out of place pieces. He looked hot! He was wearing a black dress shirt all buttons button, a black suit vest all buttoned, black dress pants that's the same black as the vest, and Corcoran 975 10" Black Leather Jump Boots. He had a single silver chain on his left leg and a black bracelet on his right wrist.

"This will make it better." I said pushing his sleeved up to his elbows. I backed up and took a look at my man." Damn!" I said putting my hand on my heart MY MAN IS FINE!

"What's wrong? Do I look weird? Took much black?" He asked me and I shushed him with a kiss then wiped away my lipstick off his lip.

"You look HOT! If any girl and I mean ANY girl touches you today I'm gonna kill her no hesitation."
I said while putting on more lipstick making him laugh.

"Same to you puddin'!" He said slapping my ass and walking out the bathroom. Ok he knows what that does to me and he does it anyway. I dab perfume on my wrist and neck, then put on my gold watch and walk out. I checked the time 5:30am. I went in the pups room to see Derek helping the boys dress. Dylan was wearing a black long sleeve shirt that said 'Mamas Boy', blue jeans, and black boots like Liam. His hair was just like Liam's which made my heart flutter. My family is gonna be walking in school like we own the place. That's exactly how Tupac and Dylan are gonna be when they start Pre K.