Chapter 8

(Monday)
Armani's POV

I woke up this morning with Dylan sleeping on my side. I smiled and kissed his head. I got up and turned on the cover I sung to Beyoncé's song Best Thing I Never Had. I grabbed my bra and panties and walked in my bathroom. I took a shower with my bath wash Warm Sugar Vanilla.

I got out 6 minutes later and dried off all over. I put on my bra and panties then put on deodorant with lotion and perfume. I straightened my hair and put it in a tight pony tail. I walked out the bathroom and into my room seeing Dylan fully awake.

"Hahaha good morning baby." I said petting his head and going to my closet. I looked around and decided to wear something pro. I mean I am black but a really light one which people think I'm mixed. I have green eyes that doesn't make sense cause my parents have brown eyes. When did I get on that topic?

I grabbed my navy blue suit jacket for women and my high waisted black suit pants. I also grabbed my white tank top and put the outfit on making me feel professional. I put my hair in a top tight bun and brushed my baby hairs into a wave. I'm such a mix girl. I tugged in my white tank top and let the jacket open. I put on my black combat boot heels and tugged the pants inside. I did my makeup and then put on light pink lipgloss. I made sure my eyebrows was filled in good and they were! I never did it before but now I did! I grabbed my gold watch and put it on  and my diamond earrings making me looks fine.

"How do I look Dylan?" I asked him posing for him and he barked with his tail wagging." I'll take that as a hell yes hahaha." I said getting my back purse and putting the outfit I me earring after school and everything else. I picked up Dylan and put on his collar and leash. His collar and leash was black making him look so handsome. I sprayed perfume on me and walked out my room. I walked downstairs seeing Angelica ready with Tupac. Yes she named him after Tupac her 'lover.'

"Come on boo!" I said grabbing my keys and she looked up. She gasped and came up to me looking at me up and down.

"You look good!" She said and I smiled.

"Thank ya now come on." I said as we walked out the house locking behind and to my car. I made sure the pups stuff was in the car and their toys and food and other stuff. I was dropping them off at Derek's loft because my parents are at work. And also he's not in school anymore so he's all I got. He gave in when I showed him my puppy dog face. I drove to his loft and when I got there he was already outside. I got out and got the pups and their stuff.

"Thank you so much for doing this boo." I said to him hand him their stuff and their leash. I kneeled down to my baby." Be good for uncle Derek and if he does anything I'll beat him up." I said laughing at Derek's reaction.

"Bye I love you!" I said getting back in he car and driving off. I saw the school up ahead and I parked in my spot. Me and Angelica got out and I locked the car. As we were walking up the steps I heard people saying 'She looks hot' and 'I'd tap both of them.' Me and Angelica looked at each other then laughed. When we walked inside I saw the pack at Stiles locker.

"Damn you looking professional." Isaac said putting his arm around my neck making me laugh. I removed him arm making him confused.

"I don't need you wrinkling it sorry boo." I said smiling making him nod in understanding. I have Liam a kissed and entwined our hand. We haven't done that in a long time.

"So what's with the dress up?" Scott asked me and I shrugged.

"I just felt dressing like a pro today and that's exactly what I did." I said smirking. I sniffed the air and smelled something I haven't smelled in long time. I growled knowing that was him." He's here." I said.