Chapter 10

(Wednesday)
Liam's POV

I woke up that morning to Armani's alarm playing This Feeling by Justin Bieber but it was a cover. A boy started singing and then Armani started singing. I looked next to me in my arms Armani and Dylan sleeping. I didn't want to go to school today but I had to be strong for her.

I got up and went to Armani's closet and then her inner closet. Wow! Looks like a mall in here. Her smell was everywhere causing me to tear up. I miss her so much even though it's even hours.

I saw clothes folded and saw mine and Dylan's name on a label. I smiled knowing Armani did it.

"I miss you baby." I said and that's when I felt a hand entwine with another. I started crying she was so cold. I closed my eyes and tried to connect with her and when it worked I saw her.

"Armani!" I yelled and she smiled then ran up to me. I caught her in my arms holding tight like she's going to disappear.

"Liam my baby." She said in my ear lovingly then kissed my neck.

"I can't believe your pregnant haha." I said smiling with tears of joy in my eyes. I put her down but had my arms around her waist.

"I didn't believe it at first but I'm glad I am." She said smiling making me smile.

"I can't wait until you come back." I said cupping her right cheek with my left hand. When she leaned into my touch I felt more alive.

"I'm always here baby it just takes time I promise you it'll be shorter than you think if you and everyone are happy." She said kissing my palm.

"How can we be happy when your gone?" I asked her with such sadness.

"Hey hey! Stop frowning and I'm not gone! I'm right there next all of you but just can't see me. I'll be next to you all day." She told me smiling I leaned down and kissed her slow and gentle like she's fragile. She is fragile even more though now that she's pregnant.

"I love you." I said making her smile against the kiss.

"I love you to Liam Dunbar hahaha and tell everyone I love them so much." She said and I nodded and slowly disconnected.

I opened my eyes and I realized I was dressed and now at Stiles locker in school. I was utterly confused.

"How did I get here?" I asked them confused looking around.

"Armani dressed you and pushed you here." Stiles said smiling sadly.

"Thanks baby." I said knowing she was next to me smiling. That's when I felt her cold lips on my cheek making me shiver. I smiled at the kiss.

Well let's get this over with I want me baby back.

It was now lunch and it was quiet. Nobody wanted to talk and I know it was killing Armani.

"Talk to each other like I'm still here." A voice said and we all looked at each other smiling.

"So Liam what does it feel like being a father?" Lydia asked me and I smiled brightly.

"It's amazing I love being one, I just can't wait until the baby comes." I said and they all nodded that's when I felt love spread through me.

"You felt it to?" Scott asked smiling and we nodded smiling.

"But this love was much more like two people." Kira said closing her eyes smiling.

"You mean?" I asked and she nodded her head. I wanted to jump and down so bad.

"Ok let's get this straight Scott, Stiles, and Tyron, Ethan and Aiden! I'm going to be the cool uncle!" Isaac said making me laugh.

"What about Derek and the babies actual real uncle?" Aiden asked him and that was a good question.