Chapter 20

(Monday)
Armani's POV(lol yup again)

I woke up this morning with the sun in my face. I looked around trying to remember why I'm outside BUTT NAKED. Oh yea last night. I went to a tree I kept one of my clothes in. A silk short sleeve olive green shirt and olive green jeans with holes on the knees. I grabbed my wrap olive green heels to and put them on. I put my hair in a top bun and started walking down the hill.

"Time to get this day over with." I said to myself feeling like a worthless piece of trash. I don't blame Isaac for replacing me with Kelly, and I don't blame Liam for yelling at me. I'm just.....pregnant! But that's not a good excuse for what I did.

I mean why did Isaac replace me with Kelly? Did I do something wrong? Did I say something bad about him? I want to know before I could officially leave his life. But I guess that's to late. Once I was down the hill I started walking on the road.

I could hear everything around me. The birds chirping, the wind whistling in my ears, and hell everyone conversations in the house. I stopped and listened when I heard my name.

"Have anybody seen Armani?" Stiles asked and I smiled knowing someone actually gives a fuck about me.

"No..." Liam said and that's when I felt sadness.

"Oh ok because I wanted to see if she could help me on this essay for biology." Stiles said and I laughed but then I stopped when I realize the werewolves could here.

"You can ask her when she gets back." Liam said with such sadness it hurts me. I then realize I'm in front of the house so I decided to walk in. Nobody talked and I didn't blame them for it! I walked upstairs but was stopped when Isaac came out the corner bumping into me making me fall.

"Sorry." I said getting up which was really hard and walk into my room.

"Arm-" I cut him off by closing the door locking it.

I don't know what to do today. I mean I'm done with school and I'm pregnant! Maybe I can clean...nah.

I took a cold shower cleaning my body and washing my hair. I remember I have to go get Dylan's name tattooed on my wrist. I turned the shower off and got out then dried myself.

I put on my panties and bra, white leggings, and a black sweater that says 'Mama Wolf' on it. I put on my black socks, and I let my hair go natural which is really curly hair. I put on light makeup then brushed/floss my teeth. I also put on deodorant and lotion. It felt good to be clean from last night.

I walked out the bathroom into my bedroom which was so quiet. I walked out the room and down stairs to see nobody. I guess they all went to school already.....glad someone told me. I went to the kitchen and fixed ramen. I put the bowl of wet uncooked ramen in the microwave and pressed 6:00.

"Well....at least it's quiet....but I'm alone." I said to myself as I sat down at the table. The microwave beeped causing me to groan of the noise. I opened it and took the hot bowl out. I closed it and poured the sauce inside and mixed it.  I put a little hot sauce in and mixed it. YUM YUM! I got a fork and the bowl and went in the living room. I sat down in my chair and watched The Polar Express which was on Disney. I'm a sucker for Disney and Pixar cartoon movies.

I rolled some ramen on the fork and ate it. I checked the time to see its only 6:40am. Once I finished my ramen and did the dishes I got bored.

"Maybe I should get a cut." I said while looking at my long hair that needs some cuttin! I got up and got my keys and walked out the house in my Juicy Couture black and white slides the fluffy kind. I was now on my way to McDonalds because I'm gonna get hungry. I went in the drive through.