Chapter 15

(Wednesday)
Armani's POV

I woke up smiling today and I didn't even know why. I looked around me seeing I'm not in my room. I was in Derek's loft and I saw everyone still sleep. I smiled at how cute they were that's when I spot Stiles and Naida! OHMYGAWD! I quickly got my phone as snapped a picture....a couple.

I gently mugged everyone to wake up. When they did I huffed I wanted to yell but the baby was sleeping. I wrote everyone a note saying I'll be back just going home to get everyone extra clothes. I grabbed my purse and keys and walked out.

I was now driving home with the song playing You Changed me by Jamie Foxx featuring Chris Brown. I started singing with them and I was lit! But apparently my lit was dimming down when I started getting nauseous. With the twins they helped me focus more and with the help of there wolves and mine I was fine. I parked in front of my house and took deep breathes. I knew it wouldn't take long before Liam realizes I'm feeling sick a little. My phone starting ringing! SPEAKING OF THE DEVIL HIMSELF! I picked him trying to hide my sickness in.

"Hello?" I asked I'm a deep voice making me burst out laughing. Oh my gawd!

"Armani?! Are you ok?" He asked and I could feel his concern in me.

"Uhh yea! I just got him you know to her everyone clothes for today." I said getting out my car and up the steps to my house. Me being the person I am I started dancing on the steps. Going down then up haha so fun! I finally stopped playing and went inside and everything was normal.

"Why did you wake me so I can go with you? Armani you know how much I c-" I cut Mr. I'm Jacob Black/Niklaus Mikaelson yes those are my crushes! Just don't tell Liam that hahah.

"Stop acting like I need protecting all the time Liam. You know I can't take care of myself time to time." I said walking in my room to my closet.

"You do need protection all the time baby! Your my mate and your carrying out baby! Of course I'm going to get worried and go commando on you!" He said and I scrunched my face. Did he just said go commando on me? Since when?!

"Go commando on me?! Liam your not my alpha! ACTUALLY YOU KNOW WHAT?! STOP TALKING TO WE'RE STILL ON THAT TWO WEEK SHIT!" I yelled hanging up and throwing my phone on my bed. I huffed as guilt over took me but I sucked it up. I feel so stubborn like Leah....but then she is my favorite character! I bet her and Rosalie would make good best friends! If I was Jacob and Seth I would've Sam kill Bella and the baby. Bella is such a bitch! She reminds me of Hater it boils my blood imaging her choosing someone else besides MY Liam.

Once I picked out everyone clothes and put them in a bag I also got baby clothes. I walked out the house with my phone and decided to call Isaac

"Hello?" He asked like she didn't know this was me.

"Hey are you all still at the house?" I asked him dancing on the steps again laughing. I stopped playing and finally went to my car. That's when I eat jumped out of nowhere hit me in the face making me drop my phone."SON OF A FUCKING BITCH! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU DIRTY FREAK! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I yelled at it watching it run away squeaking making me growl.

"ARMANI?! ARMANI ARE YOU OK?!" Isaac yelled in such panic I could feel it. But I felt Liam's even more if was stronger. I cursed for feeling them but lucky I do. I picked up my phone which was thank god wasn't cracked.

"Sorry a stupid ass rat flew to my face." I said but I didn't get any respond back. I looked at my phone and saw he hung up. Boi! I heard running and saw the pack in wolf form and the not werewolves on top of them making me giggle. Isaac ran up to me to check if I was ok nudging me." Hahaha I'm fine Isaac, really." I said kissing him snout earning Liam to growl.  I blew a kiss at Liam which made his tail wag a little.