Chapter 16

(Thursday)
Liam's POV

I woke up this morning with the fucking damn sun in my eyes. But also today we have Lacrosse practice after school! Of course I'm gonna be the goalie because I'm good like that. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my shirt then looked in the mirror. The marks Armani made that night.....Armani.

"Ugh!" I yelled in frustration that we can't talk or touch for two weeks. That's going to kill is both. It's like imprinting or whatever on Twilight it's hard being away from your imprint. I got fully naked and got in the shower. I heard my phone ring making me hm.

I turned off the shower once I was done cleaning myself. I got out wrapping a towel around my waist then walking out the bathroom. I felt my wolf whimper.....must be Armani. I ran in my room and to my phone seeing a text from not my mate but from Stiles.

'Armani said she loves you.' Stiles text says making me chuckle.

'Tell her I love her to.' I texted back. I couldn't stop laughing because I can just see how annoyed Stiles is right now. His face like -_- hahaha that's funny.

I changed into boxers and went to my closet. I was about to get a pair of jeans but a imagine popped in my head. It was Armani in a VERY LESS CLOTHING MATERIAL! I growled and then another imagine popped up with her in clothes. Good.

"She's going to kill me." I said to myself and changed into a black shirt that makes my muscles and pecks pop. I put on blue jeans, long black socks, and black Nikes. Nice and causal. I put on deodorant and non smelling lotion. I fixed my hair up and I went to my bathroom. I brushed and flossed my teeth and sprayed a little axe. I went back in my room, grabbed my bag and my phone.

I went outside my house and to the bus station. That's right I took the bus before all this happened. Armani was always my ride but not today I guess. It's weird being on the bus again and the worst part is Hayden is on the bus. But I didn't see the bus I saw Stiles jeep.

"Hey Stiles?" I said confused as I got in the passengers side.

"Hey Liam, ready?" He asked and I nodded my head and he drove off.

"Why are you picking me up?" I asked him really confused.

"Armani told me to come and pick you up. She knows Hayden takes the bus and she didn't like the idea of you on the same transportation as her. We kept arguing because she wanted me to pick you and I said he was perfectly fine on the bus. But of course I lost when she wolfed out and literally roared in my face." Stiles said making faces and talking with one hand. I chuckled at what Armani did I can just see it. I saw the school up ahead seeing Armani leaning on her car waiting. Was she waiting on me? Awww baby.

When Stiles parked she came up to us smiling. I smiled back and we all walked in school. We didn't talk or touch we just walked together. Not touching or talking to her leaves a whole in my heart. I looked at what Armani was wearing just to make sure she had clothes on. Ok she did thank god. She had on a black V neck shirt with the little pocket on the left, light blue skinny jeans with ripped holes, and black Nikes. We were matching, I like it! She had her hair straightened, with gold hoop earrings and a gold necklace. I see she doesn't have her purse today which is replaced with a white MK backpack. It also had one of those bunny tails on it which was a light pink making it look good.

When we reached the pack at Stiles locker as always it was nothing but silent.

"You two lost the challenge yesterday." Lydia said smiling making Armani shake her head no making Lydia frown confused.

"See the only time me and Liam can talk or touch is other is in serious situations. Like yesterday that was a serious situation. What if I died yesterday and we couldn't have our last words to each other? Anything could've happened to one of us and never had our last time together." Armani said and I nodded in agreement. That was true. Armani always made good points in things.