Chapter 5

(Friday)
Armani's POV

I woke up to my alarm that's connected to radio which played a cover I did the song Scars by Epic Boy. I like the song a lot. When nobody woke up I got out of Liam's embrace which I miss already.

"Wake up! It's Friday and we all have to get ready! We only have three showers in this whole house!" I yelled and they just groaned.

"But we don't have clothes to wear!" Stiles whined making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Yes you do its in the bags I gave you last night and clean underwear." I said to them getting my clothes and clean bra and underwear and went up to Liam.

"Come on baby your taking a shower with me so we don't waste time and hot water." I said and that made Liam shot up and he grabbed his clothes out the bag. We walked in my bathroom and got to business.

--40 Minutes Later--

Everyone was dressed and looking good. I'm glad I picked out clothes they were used to make us look normal. Me and Angelica are gonna walk in school like the real bitches we are.

Angelica took Lydia, the twins and Danny in her new Mercedes Benz s550 silver. I took Liam while Stiles took Malia and Scott took Kira on his bike. When we all drove off I felt happy inside I'm just like SQUAD! But you know pack is good to hahaha.

"What are you so happy about?" Liam asked me smiling to making me laugh.

"I'm just happy today REALLY happy." I said speeding up the car and when I saw the school I swerved and parked in my spot.

"Wow ok." Liam said in a daze making me smile and kiss his cheek. I grabbed my purse and made sure everything was inside including Liam's work that he forget this morning in his bag.

"Oh crap! I forgot my wo-." Cut off by me swaying the work in my hand.

"Your the best." He said kissing me hard.

"Thank you now let's get going." I said as we broke apart and I locked the car once we got out. We saw everyone leaving their transportations. Lol I sound stupid. I just noticed what I'm wearing like I just threw this one this morning. I had a olive green bomber jacket on, white crop top, black jeans, and my 2016 Air Jordans 12 "The Master" Black/Rattan-White-Metallic Gold. I also had my hair like I did last but looking better this time. Angelica resembled what I was wearing because be planned this out.

Angelica had on a red bomber jacket, black crop top, white jeans, and her famous black Timberlands. And her hair curled we were looking cute! I'm gonna start what we always did last year.

"Now she going, now that bitch going
I purchase Avion and now she lit, huh." I sung out loud and she was smirking.

"Wedding band rings on me lit, huh
Married to the game, I'm the shit, huh." She sung back.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah!" We both sung out loud laughing.

"Haha well I'm going to go get Angelica signed in ill see you guys later, love you!" I yelled blowing them all kisses while turning around as me and Angelica walked inside.

"Them two are gonna be a hand full." I heard Stiles say making us laugh. When we got to the front office we signed her in and got her schedule. I made sure she had all the same classes as I did because why the hell not?! I didn't have to show her around because we are going to the same way everyday now. The bell rung and we went to first period.

It was now the start of fourth period and I hadn't forgot I sill had Liam's work. Me and Angelica walked to his fourth period to see him looking through his bag. I giggled and walked inside going up to him with his work in my hand.