SEQUEL INFO

Hola!

It's been a minute, but alas the time is nearing.

The sequel to this story is FINALLY coming to a laptop and phone screen near you! Lol.

This summer has been crazy for both Maya and I, but we're ready to get back into the swing of things here on Wattpad. 

Anddddddd to get you all hype for the sequel, here is the OFFICIAL cover!

But that's not all! We now ALSO have an official release date. Drumroll please! lol 

I don't know why I'm so hype right now smh

SEPTEMBER 16, 2016

The very first chapter will be posted and thus the journey begins! lol Something new and different we're doing with the sequel is taking turns writing whole chapters. Meaning if you see +Amby+ at the beginning, the chapter was written by me. If you see -Maya- at the beginning of the chapter, it was written by Maya. And if you see +Both- at the beginning of the chapter, it was both of us. 

With NLMG, it was mostly me writing and my wonderful coauthor (speaking of, go follow her people! What are you waiting for? It's bemorelovely) helping me and coming up with ideas. I love how you'll get to see both of our writing styles and such. But yes, this is partly why we haven't marked this book as complete yet. I read somewhere that once you do that, you're unable to add anymore parts? I don't know. I just didn't want to not be able to post this and give you guys the latest. 

Now, on the above date, I'll make one more part to this and let ya'll know it's posted and then I'm marking as read. Until then though, enjoy your evenings/mornings/whatever! lol

~Amby

OH! 

And did I mention we've posted the story banner, description AND a sneak peak at the first chapter on the joint account? So go read, vote, follow the account, and comment what you think so far! ;)

Joint Account -----> miraclesa