A/n please dont leave yet, this is important!

Hello,dear readers. 

I'm sorry for these days of no updates. It was fun to write and see your lovely comments. I've been busy with many things I had to do in life. Like working my 12 hour shift without breaks,load of summer reading pages and simply tiredness of a long day. I'm sure many of you had those same things going on with you XD. My brother confiscated my phone so I could go study. Apparently I made so many bad choices in my younger age. Sorry if you all had to put up with these corny story moments in this story. Haha XD. If they did offer me a chance to be on my phone to write, it'll probably be an hour or so before I pass out in exhaustion. But,hey. It's not like I'm abandoning this story straight of the bat. More like I'll be slowly updating it in my free time. As you could see, I used to update weekly on my stories and I try my best to balance myself on writing this and my other works. I have some plans on my story but I don't know how to organize it. You see, I'm tired and my brain doesn't function with that. I hope I can make the best chapter to lighten you all up.

Thank you to the ones who commented on my story! Your words were the most inspiring things ever! I thank you kindly for that. Any comments given would be replied slowly since time isn't always my friend XD

See you in the next chapter,loves! Now I...pass out...sleeps instantly*

​​​