Ch 3:Pirates of the World

No one's POV

Y/n and Prussia stood at the shores of a water port."I guess its time,"y/n said. "Yeah...I'll see you next time. I promise to visit you," Prussia said."I'll wait for you. Right here," y/n said smiling at him.Then Prussia did something unexpectedly,he knelt down and kissed y/n's hand before smirking."See ya,"Prussia said going on the ship.
Y/n watched him sail off smiling."Let's make the world a better place,"y/n said letting the air blow her hair back.

Days after~Y/n POV

Prussia never visited. To be honest I really miss my ally. I'm really disappointed. He promised and now I miss him. Tomorrow i want to travel. To become a pirate along side my ally.

I loaded Mapa and Minerva on with the help of my fellow villagers. They help me set up a ship made out of c/n's finest and strong wood. My outfit was a black knee length coat with f/c button and cuff(if you like black then it'll be a lighter color,same goes with the others f/c),f/c corset with black pants reaching my knee and f/c tall boots. A silky cloth around my mouth so I won't breath in bad air and a black hat with f/c trim. I got on the ship waving back to my people,who were waving their tissue at me crying (anime) tears. I brought along legible people with me. Some are mean and some are nice. But they all are loyal and think of one another as his own personal family. I'm a little different being a country all. But my mission is to create peace and protect my people.

Weeks later~Prussia's POV

I looked along the horizon peacefully. I wonder what y/n is doing. I never visited her. I wonder if she thinks I broke the promise?I hope not. I slowly went into my cabin and picked up one of y/n's book and smiled slowly. They were fictional or realistic but when I read it,I feel peaceful. There was a loud knock on the door and I irked and return to my normal face."Captain Beilschmidt!Ships are spotted heading thus area!It appears to be Captain Carriedo,Bonnefoy and Kirkland!"That made me get off my seat that screeched a little when I got up. One day those countries might be my friend but for now we are vicious predators finding preys.

I returned to the decks to face them."Oi!What is the problem here?!What is your reason of coming here scoundrels,"I shouted smirking proudly at them. The countries sneered."Ohonhon!To exterminate you. This filthy Spaniard might have the same idea,"France says pointing rudely at Spain."Shut your mouth you infidel! You sound just as cocky as that bastard England,"Spain scoffed."Who says I'm cocky damn frog!You're jealous 'cause America choose me,"England replied cocky as ever."Shut your trap,"Spain said angrily. I sighed already exhausted. They never change,do they?

I clutch my fist on y/n's book annoyed at all of them. I promised to visit her and make the world a great place. I never was calm in this sea especially with these filths. "Whatcha got there Prussia?! Your fetish on books?,"England smirked at me evilly."What I got is a miracle,just like how I'll sweep your filthy dust in this world," I shouted back commanding my men to fire while hiding y/n's book. Its to precious to lose. People went on the boats to attack;sword clashing,insults and curses filled the air and ship were in a uproar.I has a proud animalistic smirk on my face. This is going to rock!

No one's POV~

Enounced to the others,y/n got on the ship and attacked England."Who the hell are you,"England said angry that y/n ruined his fight. Y/n didn't answer which pissed off England."Talk when being talked to,"England growled and slashed at y/n,who swiftly dodged England's attack. He's quick,England thought irritated. Suddenly without England noticing y;n found a spot that was open and slice him on the side. England groaned in pain and y/n used magic to locate his weakness by swiftly brushing her fingers on England's eyebrow and England's eyes widened. How the hell does he know,England thought feeling weak. England didn't know "he" was a girl AKA y/n."Prussia was just as confused as England."Who the h-,"Prussia was stopped when he heard a familiar growl and a huff. A wolf and a bull,Prussia question then suddenly realize who the "he" was. What is y/n doing here,Prussia question in worry. The fight continued and people were bruised and tired. Y/n only stood their and wiped off the blood on her face. Prussia and y/n's ship slowly sailed away when the battle was finished. Prussia hissed in pain as y/n came to his aid before he would face plant the deck ground. Y/n lift Prussia up and treat his
wound."Why are here for you should-" Prussia said cut off when he wince in pain. "I'm just helping my ally," y/n answered.

___________
Extended ending~

Prussia: Why are you dressed like a male? Looks confused*

Y/n: Why are you being sexist?

P: What?

Unknown Country DiscoveredOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara