Ch 4:Sleepover&Hangover

Hours later~

Prussia's POV~

I introduced her to Gilbird (I'm such a mean person to not to mention this awesome chick! Wails*)then proceed to asked so much questions that she stuff a fresh loaf of bread on my face. That's when I calm down while eating the deliciously made bread. She spoke smoothly about why she was here and it made me slightly guilty. She was waiting for me wasn't she...I never bothered to visit... I didn't think a country would be happy to have an ally...I'm such a terrible ally...I-i have to admit that I do miss her...

After she helped my crew with recovery, she went to sleep on my bed, which I allowed. I stared at her with s gentle smile. She can be too adorable for her own good. I ordered my men to her own mother country. I never would imagine how the seas will corrupt her mind. I can't allow her to become a filthy pirate like me,England,Spain and France.

Y/n's POV~

I woke up on Prussia's bed with a yawn. I can smell the sea filled air. Ah...this smells like adventure... My blissful moment was interrupt by an welcoming  aura of awesomeness aka Prussia. "Mein awesome ally, land ho," Prussia shouted. I gave a smile and pat his shoulder. "Thank you for the time in your ship! I'd say that this ship is wonderful. At c/n, I'll offer you the best ale in town," I declared and Prussia's smirk widened. "That'll be awesome," Prussia replied with excitement.

The ship landed on the docks and his car and mine went to the inn, I escort Prussia to my house for ale. "Kesese,This place sure has changed and people seem more civilized," Prussia exclaimed. "Yes it did," I answered smiling it him as he looked at my house amused. And you haven't haven't changed my friend...Still the same old awesome Prussia...I took him to my clean basement where my huge keg barrels of ale laid and served him some. "Best thing that ever drunk," Prussia shouted cad we clack our mugs together and chugged the ale. After a few cups,we became a wild child. Prussia picked me up in piggyback style and we both started screaming and giggling like idiots. "Whe~," I shouted happily drunk. "Whaz bai gong on a thurp on ur favowrite whooden shiph (translated to: we be going on a trip on our favorite wooden ship)," Prussia said  loudly in a sing song voice. Prussia then tripped on s barrel and we won't rolling away. Prussia fell in top of me and we just stared at eachother. "Y/n," he said in a husky low voice and leaned closer making me feel a little bit hotter. He suddenly reached towards me and
...

...

...

...

...

...
started tickling me. We both tickled eachother to see who was more dominate. Whoever was submissive was to lose the tickle battle. Y/n's pet knew not to stop us because they'll be dragged in. Finally, we both lost and we just snuggled up near the fire place. Little did I know, Prussia left a hicky on accident.

Timeskip with Prussia constantly nuzzling y/n~

Prussia's POV~

I woke up with a huge pounding on my head. I need more durable drinking abilities. A welcoming warm smell of food filled the air making me sigh in contempt. Ah...smells like home... It feels better than being a pirate... I walked to the kitchen and was greeted by y/n holding some odd looking meat and potatoes. "Sorry about this Prussia... I need to harvest more so I hope this food is okay," y/n told me and I stared curiously at the mean. "What's that," I asked. "It's wurst," y/n replied with a smile and I gave her a questioning look making her giggle. "Try some," y/n offered and I took a bite soon I started eating like crazy. "Woah,they taste great," I said happily and she simply smiled at me.