Ch 2 Another vistor?

Y/n POV

The boys seem well.They recoving soon but something tells me they'll have to leave .I don't know how I feel about them leaving but there is countries that they rule.Tino seem to love Dash a lot but I can't afford to lose one.Maybe give them some chickens...not Hera(she's a hen with peacock feathers) though.I thought about what to do next...maybe patrolling?I got my wooden bow and feathered arrow and headed out.

"You're wounds are healed by tomorrow you all must leave am I right,"I said."Yeah,"the boys answered."One more thing if anytime you feel like giving up,don't let it drag you down,"I said,"and if you want feel free to visit."

And that was the last time I saw them.Today my life had been more updated ever since.My house wasn't made out of mud anymore but out of bricks.The roof is a shingle now,pillows are stuffed with wool and beds are made from silk of silk worms.My hand writing seems perfect with silky cursive words and I started to write stories myself(Orceanus Cursive).Even villagers started to have greater life expectancy. Staris visit me daily to tell me what's going on around the world.I thought peaceful while drawing near the lake and humming happily.Snap!"Who's there,"I shouted snapping at whoever ruined my peaceful thoughts.Standing near a bush was an young albino with ruby red eyes and a cocky smirk adorn on his features."Kesesese. A girl in the wilderness. Not smart Schätzchen,"he said mocking me. I already knew what it means since Staris told me.With that he male walked towards me and I hear a growl and in the clearing Mapa appeared glaring at the albino.The albino put his hands up like the "I mean no harm" hand gesture."Whoa there liebes.Tell him that I mean no harm,"the guy answered and I told her to not attack the guy."What's your reason to be here,"I asked narrowing my eyes suspiciously."Kesesese.To conquer you vital region," he said proudly making Mapa leap on him."If you're here to cause trouble then you shouldn't be in my country,"I said crouching down to the guy's level."Fine then.Since I'm ze awesome Prussia you're safe from harm liebe,"the guy said allowing me to stand him up."Name's not liebe or whatever you call me.I'm y/n or you can call me c/n,Nice to met you Prussia"I greeted him casually."Well then y/n you seem interesting.Who's that colored wolf's name?"Prussia said."Her name is Mapa,"I answered then Prussia grinned proudly.He seem to have lots of charisma.

After going back home with Prussia,I allowed him to stay and eat domestic foods.He seem to like Wurst a lot.For gratitude,Prussia explained he was going around spreading Christianity and he's little brother is waiting for him at home.I also shared stories but not about those first group of visitors.Im afraid if he is enemies with them,I'll be bait.After eating and talking,I allowed him to sleep besides the fireplace. I read my books to the animals and went to sleep.

No ones POV

Prussia was wide awake without y/n noticing as she read the books. Y/n went to sleep and Prussia sat up on the rug taking out one of y/n's book.Prussia smirked mockingly at the title. Lamb ?What a childish title.Probably for childrens, Prussia thought.He started to read any ways.

The Lamb

The cry of a lamb sounded through the lush forest. Its was giving birth to a baby lamb. The baby lamb's body was shaking violently trying to get up. It cried and cried when he realized the mom's blood was seeping out. The mother's breath was painful and hard. The mother was dying from blood loss. The baby heard a shuffle so it turned toward the sound. There was a hungry wolf rushing toward there area. Its gleaming beaded eyes was set toward the mother. Desperately the baby tried to get the mother to run away. The mother bleated in horror. The baby knew it was too late for his mother so he followed the mother's orders and sprinted away in hurry. The baby could hear the terrifying growl of the wolf. The wolf seem to be searching for a prey but since it was the nighttime,it was hard to locate the smell of blood. The baby lamb cried desperately while crawling away as the wolf came into the clearing where the mother laid. With a ferocious growl the wolf pounced on the mother and teared its weak flesh with ease. Blood and gore was savaged by the wolf as the mother cried in pain. The baby crawled more faster from the mom's sickening death. The mother was dying in front of newborn's eyes. Suddenly, the sound of death became silent. Meaning the wolf already ate the mother. The baby made it just on top of the hill until he heard grass rustle swish swiftly. The baby suddenly felt the foul death smell of the wolf's breathe. The baby closed its eyes to met its end. It never came. Standing in front of the lamb was a girl with h/c hair taking out her dagger. The wolf growled viciously at the human. With a strong gust of wind,the girl's hair blew out of her face showing e/c eyes and s/c skin. The light if the moon seems to make the girl glow both majestically and mysteriously. The wolf growled before attacking the girl. The girl blocked its its claws and swiftly swiped the wolf's face. The wolf howled in pain. There was a nasty gash imprinted on its face. With a sudden howl,a pack of wolves appear surrounding the girl and the lamb. The girl muttered something in irrational and pick up the lamb. The lamb only squealed in shock. Now the real battle begins.

The girl panted heavily as she cut of the wolf's head. She stabbing its cheek as she stepped on the massive head. Throwing the bloody dagger on the ground,the girl cooed the terrified lamb,"its okay. Don't worry fella. You're safe in my hands." The lamb noticed a little slash on her back near the scapula. The wolves' guts were everywhere. With a calming melody,the girl covered the lamb in a warm fuzzy blanket. The girl gave a homey smile as the lamb curiously stared up at her. The lamb felt safe. The girl gently carried the lamb home and the lamb just stared up at the starry night sky. After a few minutes,the girl left and came back with a bowl of milk which the lamb drank with pleasure. The girl lovingly stroke the lamb's head which it accepted. Over a course of a week,the lamb's will grew stronger and he started to make friends with the other animals. He's name was now Obert and the girl was known as y/n f/n. For all knows, he was safe. Forever.

The end~

A single tear escape from Prussia eyes. I'm crying,Prussia thought in confusion while wiping his eyes. The story was so moving and wonderful in Prussia's mind that he didn't realize y/n woke up."Prussia,"y/n asked wiping the sleep from her eyes. Prussia jolted from the sound of y/n."I picked this story out and you're a great writer,"Prussia stated. Y/n smiled sleepily and walked up to Prussia."What's the title,"y/n ask."Lamb,"Prussia replied. A comforting silence followed."Is it a true story,"Prussia asked softly."Come this way,"y/n said pulling his arm. Then Prussia looked surprise when he sees a lamb with ram horn and goat horn on its head."Is that,"y/n cut Prussia off."Yes it is indeed,"y/n said petting the lamb and suddenly turn toward Prussia with a smile and saying "Keep it"."What,"Prussia asked."Keep the story if you'd like.I have plenty more,"y/n said."You sure,"Prussia asked making y/n nod. With a real genuine smile(which was very much different from his prideful one),Prussia hugged y/n and let go."Why don't we become allies,"Prussia stated happily."Allies,"y/n said curiously."Yes!And it'll be awesome!Well not as awesome as me,"Prussia said his last sentence quietly making y/n giggle."For now on we are 'allies',"y/n said extending her hands for an agreement shake which Prussia gladly accept.

That day y/n met her first allies and an awesome one at that. The infamous Prussia. Well then things well get in interesting,right?