Ch 1:The First Visit

A full coarse giggle filled the air of c/n. There laid a baby who we call y/n. Her hair has started to grow showing h/c and her sparkling e/c eyes stared up at the sky and giggling cutely. A rainbow striped wolf slowly paddled cautiously toward the baby. Once it reach an inching towards the baby,it giggled and stared into the wolf's eyes. This cause the wolf to stop awkwardly. The baby only giggled more and started patting the wolf on the nose. Enjoying the baby's touch,the female wolf nuzzles the baby as it continue to giggle. The female wolf looked around cautiously and pick up the baby slowly on the cloth and carried it off. The wolf knew that this child will grow up with it's own destiny.

Years later~

"Ah...such a beautiful day,"a teen girl said enjoying the wind while carrying a basket of fruit. She walked happily humming a beautiful tone making birds sing. The girl greeted all the animal and the villagers nearby and they greeted her back in their own way making the girl giggle and go her way to home

"I'm home Mapa" the girl squealed hugging the rainbow striped wolf who had a scowl on her face and softens when she saw the girl."Welcome home,y/n",welcomed Mapa and the other animals."This island is so refreshing and there's no intruders," the girl y/n smiled happily."It won't be long,y/n,till someone intrudes,"Jason the blue bear said cautious."Yes,Staris did warn us omens,"Y/n said narrowing her eyes."Yes some animals are acting strangely, did you know mistress," Sebastian the rainbow peacock said."Of coarse. Some animals went bonkers and almost got me which is unusual. The other animals are more aware of their surrounding and some seem to attack me only to realize it's me,"y/n replied with a serious expression."I will protect my country and that is my duty,"y/n added.

Timeskip Ve~

The whole area seems alert. Animals stood proudly like statues. The waters that seems calm before seems to react violently against the shore's multicolored rocks. Suddenly, a shrill scream from the village nearby startled y/n as she picked her fruits."Something's wrong here",y/n said before whistling a strange tune and out appears a gray unicorn with pearly white mane."Delilah, head to (village name),"Y/n said getting on to a comfortable position before pulling the rein cueing her horse to go quickly. The unicorn reeled up and broke to a full speed gallop.

Y/n was quick enough to dodge every obstacle,when they saw they were close,Delilah burst though the fallen log and past a huge branch that almost hit y/n .Of course she didn't care,her villagers are in danger here!As she pulled the rein for a stop,she gasped at the scenery. There was wounded or dead people,houses were torn or burning down. Children and women were crying with fear and y/n cringed and narrowed her eyes at 5 people. They seem to notice y/n and smirk."Whoever you five are I advise you to leave this instant. I cannot simply allow people like you harm my villagers,"You said calmly but your e/c eyes showed fury and resentment glaring like a vicious animal."I don't think you can take on all of us. Right Dane,"the Norwegian said to the Dane."Does it matter once we conquer this area,she'll be a perfect maid,"the Dane said loudly smirking at y/n."Guess I have no choice...but to stop you,"y/n shouted running toward them with a sharp daggers. Denmark smirked and charged toward y/n and swung his axe towards you. Suddenly y/n disappeared."Where did she go,"the Dane asked dumbly."I'm here."Everyone looked toward the voice and y/n was simply on the axe razor. Without any warning,y/n flew forward and kick Denmark's face using it like a trampoline. Y/n's toes propelled on a branch and slash at Norway getting his sword out of hand. Y/n land gracefully before holding out the dagger to the 5 guys."Come at me bro,"y/n said cooing mockingly and smirking their shock look. They seem to get out of thought before all charging over.

In the end,y/n was breathing hard while harshly glaring at the Dane with one foot on his leg and blades near his neck."You're at my mercy,"y/n said before throwing her blade and whistling a strange tune. Out came,Jason appear scaring the daylights out of the Nordics. They couldn't bring themselves to move away as Jason stood over them."Your all going to recover soon. Do anything obnoxious,I won't hesitate to slit your throats,"y/n said before grabbing Norway and hauling him on top of Jason's back. Y/n then placed Sweden,Finland and Iceland on Minerva the bull. Y/n put Denmark behind her as she got on Delilah."Nice try sweetheart. I know you want me,"the Dane smirked. Y/n rolled her eyes and knocked him out by punching his stomach. The others sweatdrop with the Σ(・□・|||) face."You should learn to shut up in front of a lady and respect her private bubble,"y/n huffed and started signaling the animals to head to her home.