Ch 5: cute kids

It's been years since I stopped being a pirate. My villagers and pets are happy that I'm back and we have several chicks! I stopped at my tomato section of my garden. I swore a heard rustling. Next thing I knew was that a brunette with a curl on left side wearing a white gown,cape and hat tried to snatch a tomato. I smiled and used my dress to clean the juicy tomato I held. "Now, it's not nice to steal," I said soothingly holding my tomato towards the kid and he suddenly backed away. "What's wrong? Aren't you hungry? Go on and take this," I said softly noticing another kid with lighter brown hair and a right curl fumbling his fingers behind the left curl child. "As countries, our big brothers Holy Rome and France bully us for our land...please don't hurt me," the right curl kid told me and suddenly I giggled. "What's so funny," the left curl kid grumbled angrily. "I'm not gonna hurt you! Besides...I don't need land! My country is fine as it is," I replied amused. I suddenly kissed two tomatoes and helding out them and the left curl kid grumbled and took the tomato while the other happily took it. "Miss, why did you kiss it," the right curl kid asked curiously. How cute... "Because now the tomato is full of love. Whoever eats it will grant happiness you never felt before. Go on and try it," I said(That reference!). The right curl kid bite it and flashed a cute smile. "It's delicious! Grazie miss," the kid replied happily and the other kid bite it hiding his slight smile. "Glad you love it," I said happily then the right curl kid introduced himself. "We both are Italy! He's the southern part and I am the northern part! But they call me Italy and my brother Romano," the right curl kid said happily gesturing to his brother and himself. "Pleasure to met you,I'm c/n or y/n," I told them. "Are you guys lost? We can go rest in my house," I said and they followed me home. Once I reached home, I was tackled by Mapa and the Italian brothers almost jumped out of their skin and I smiled at them as Mapa licked my face. "No need to fear, they're tamed," I said as more animals came to greet me and the kids seem to be staring at them with awestruck looks. "Wanna ride on some," I asked. "Okay," they said hesitantly. I set Italy on Dash and set Romano on Mary the long necked sheep. "How am I suppose to go on that? What if I fall? It's way bigger than me," Romano asked. "Just hold on her furry collar," I instructed still Romano refused. Then Italy kept saying about a bull and a red cape and soon, Romano got it. "I have a bull too and her name is Minerva," I said showing them a red bull with ram horns.

"I'm hungry...can we eat pasta," Italy asked after having animal rides. "Pasta," I asked curiously. "Ve~ let us show you how to make pasta noodles," Italy said excitedly and Romano grumbly agreed. "We need...um... 3 eggs,2 cups of flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt," Italy told me and so, we headed to the chicken nest area. Italy tried to rake an egg but an angry hen attacked. "I'll save you,idiota," Romano jumped in. "Hera, you know the drill," I told my peacock hen who nodded. Suddenly a loud melodious chirp sounded making all hens stand up in a straight military line. Even the hens who attacked Italy stopped into formation. Hera looked around for any mistakes in the scene sternly then march forward chirping a scowled to the hens, who looked down ashamed. Italy and Romano just sat there too dazed to move. "Thank you,Hera," I thanked my favorite hen and picked out 3 fresh eggs and took the Italian kids away. "Next is flour and salt, right," I asked them. "S-si," Italy said still in awe. "I'll got lots in my warehouse," I said carrying both of them to my storage area. "It's clean miss y/n," Italy commented. "Thank you, I've been working on it. My people made it for me so I keep it clean and safe," I replied grabbing a sack of freshly made flour and my container of salt. "Let's head back," I told them placing them on the ground to get ahold of my goods. Instead they insist on carrying it themselves and I smiled. "Grazie," I said making them turn to me. "You know Italian," Romano asked. "Of coarse I do Italy," I told him. "D-don't call me that," he blushed as I giggled. Hm...does he like being called that though? Italy just had his cute grin on and I swear I'm gonna die in cuteness not like Romano isn't either. We headed back into our house to make them. "First we mix the 2 cups of flour and 1/2 salt and once we are done we make a well and crack eggs on the ring," Italy said and I did as told. I was surprise to find a soft comfy clay like thing. "What is this? Is it edible," I asked. "Of coarse it is bella... We made it out of ingredients idiota," Romano huffed making me sweatdrop. I'm so dumb... "It's called dough razzaga," Italy told me. "So what else do we do with dough," I asked. "You knead it," Romano told me and started to show me. He folded the dough in half and used his knuckles to flatten it. I noticed he was having trouble so I helped. When our fingers touch, I can feel him jolt slightly toward my body. He suddenly ducked away from me and glare making me see his red face. "What are you doing," he demanded with a beet red face that I swear to the love of tomatoes he made them jealous. "I'm helping you since you showed me what to do," I said raising a brow. "W-whatever," he grumbled a stutter making me more confused. I went to knead the dough and I can see that Romano was still red and Italy was grinning. "We should freeze it," Italy told me. I shook my head remembering the powers I possessed. "No need, I'll use magic. So how long does it take to cool," I asked. "30 minutes," Romano told me looking confused. I suddenly pointed my finger out and drew a snowflake on the air. " Winter's cold but your magic is colder now your target beggin to freeze, ice is freezeing in place, now beggin to slow your time pace(that reference though!)," I chanted thinking in my head 30 mines and then it was a success. The curl brothers gaped at me. "Woah," Romano said wide eyed. "Amazing," Italy blurted out. "What's next," I asked. "We wait for a while," Italy told me and so we did.