Ch 7: two birds with one stone

A/n: Sorry for this late update! Stupid school and stuff happened (and a volleyball I might add)! Hope you'd like this one!
______

You got up groggily without waking the kids. I should go and find Italy and Romano instead of being this comfortable, you said to herself leaving the room sneakily. No one seems to be up as you searched most of the ship and you're starting to get frustrated. I can't find them...unless... Yuck, you thought remembering the bottom most layer of the ship then you then pick up a bit muffling of Italian curses and a wail. Italy and Romano, you thought immediately. The sounds lead to an caged opening on the main deck. I think Staris said ships has a area called a Hold,where they put prisoners, you thought mentally. You knelt down and looked into the dark opening and there stood an irritated Romano and a crying Italy. Romano stopped cursing when he saw a familiar face. "Y/n," he said in relief making Italy looked up and grinned cutely. "Ve~ bella is okay," Italy said happily and you giggled. "I'm fine! How about you," you ask. "I don't like it here," Italy cried. "Don't worry. I'll think of a plan to escape," you reassured and then suddenly boots clanked towards you and you stood to see a teenage girl.

 I'll think of a plan to escape," you reassured and then suddenly boots clanked towards you and you stood to see a teenage girl

"Are you perhaps miss c/n," the girl asked. "That's me," you nodded eyeing her suspiciously. Noticing your look, she smiled at you. "Its okay that you don't trust us. Just be careful. Captain England doesn't like people wandering around," the girl told me gently and turned to walk away. "Wait," I called after her making her halt and turn back. "What's your name," you asked politely. "Victoria and I represent the republic of Seychelles," she told you and you nodded. "Thanks for the warning," you told her and she smiled. "No problem," she said then walked away. "I'll be back so wait for me,okay," you told the two brothers. "Okay," they both said. You went back to your room and sat on the seat near the window. "What should I do now," you asked to no one in particular and looked at America and Canada. "How adorable... I should go back to sleep," you giggled climbing between them. They shivered a bit when you opened the cover so you hugged them closer and they snuggled into you. A warm darkness filled you and you happily sleep with the two baby countries.

Time skipuh ~

America and Canada woke up feeling a bit warmer that before. "Something feels squishy," America muttered squeezing a certain "spot". Canada's eyes shot open and he blushed and panicked. "Don't touch there idiot," he whisper shouted(France... what did you do to our innocent Canada?! France runs away and i chase him with my trusty spoon scythe*I might like you as a character but get back here!). "Huh," America said confused still on that spot. "Nn... what's wrong," you groaned making Canada panic. You looked at America then to that spot and continued looking at your spot and America. You felt yourself blush and your ears redden. "Its not what I looks like," Canada panicked again. "Y/n? What are these," America asked innocently and squeezing the spot again. "A-ah... A-america, please don't touch that area...y-you'll learn what it is when you're old enough," you said embarrassed. He was just a child anyways so ruining innocence wasn't your thing. "Why not! I'm old enough," America pouted. "Y-you need to be more older," you told him. "Aw...okay," America agreed. "Wake up," you hear a grumpy British voice. England slammed open the door noticing the situation. You were half risen on the bed, America's hands on the area and a blushing Canadian. "Sorry to interrupt," England said awkwardly closing the door. "Hold up! It's not what it looks like," you and Canada called after the country in sync while America tilt his head in confusion. That was one hell of a morning wakeup.