Ch 6: departure and meeting

No one's POV ~

Italy and Romano had trouble with the buttons on their shirt. "Romano, let me help you," you said with a sigh as you buttoned Romano's shirt. Romano stared down at you as you helped and Italy pouted. "Help me," Italy wailed. You turned to him,your eyes widened and your jaws dropped. "I-italy," you stuttered in disbelief as you took a sight at his appearance. Apparently his clothes were all jumbled and his curl was stuck. You knew better not to cut his curl off. You untangled them with a bit difficulty because Italy looked uncomfortable and keep clinging on you. Finally, they finished changing and you give them help with their new shoes. Romano wore this:

and Italy wore the same but had some color changes and some adjustment

and Italy wore the same but had some color changes and some adjustment. "How do you know this is our style," Romano asked cautiously. "I simply thought it'll suit you," you replied. "O-oh okay," Romano said. They headed to the ship in silence. As you walked up to the deck, the brothers hed behind you. Some of the men looked serious and scary. "Don't fear dears... They may look mean but we work together like family," you assured them. The two brothers stepped forwards and the crew greeted them. They never thought they seen such partnership without argument. Night came by soon, you and the brothers decided to go to the cabin. They laid on the bed and you read about mystical creatures with different abilities and using magic to describe their appearance. Finally, the boys fell asleep in your arms. "Good night," you whispered and kissed them both on the forehead.

Suddenly a loud bang was heard and you jolted awake from surprise. Ironically, the boys were still asleep. Sword clash and your crew yelled insults. You headed out to the opening and gasp seeing your crew fending off intruders. You suddenly realize you were under attack and rushed back to your weaponry room taking out your sword.

 You suddenly realize you were under attack and rushed back to your weaponry room taking out your sword

It was thin looking but sharp to the point that it can cut a falling petal. You can hear Romano say "y/n?" but you choose to ignore it to help your crew. This time you bumped into someone you recognize. It's the eyebrow dude, you thought loudly. "Who the fuck are ye, stupid girl...where the hell is your captain ," the eyebrow dude asked with a supercilious grumpy growl. He's mocking me,is he, you thought in irritation. "You're looking at the captain, ye sexist," you said proudly. "What?! Yer just a girl! No captains are women," eyebrow dude said rudely. "Well excuse you, sexist," you glared irritated by his rude attics. " Tch, what thee hell is a sexist," eyebrow dude said in an arrogant tone. "Well, you're gonna find out," you growled charging forward. Something hit you hard in the head and your vision began to fade. You can hear the eyebrow dude yelling at his teammate. Something about ruining his fight and your world blackened out.