Chapter 12-- I'm Scared

Vlad--

I walked out to the backyard. The crisp air of the country side like music to my ears. This, was what freedom felt like. I stared up at the sky, thoughts circling in my head. 

I heard the back door swish open, I spun my head around to see Laurence standing there, a look unreadable on his face.

"Hey..." He Said

"Hey..." I responded.

He took a deep breath.

"Y'know... it's OK to feel alone, after what you've been through, but please just let us ease the pain. Let us try to help you. Garroth will continue to reach out... Dante won't abandon you... this new freedom will fuel us all, to keep trying to save you.." He exclaimed.

"I don't deserve, your guys help... you don't need to fight, so please just leave. I kept on dealing with this for far too long... This isn't your battle, so leave me alone..." I said quietly, turning my head away from him.

"Vylad, Understand this isn't just your battle! This Garroths fight to! And Dante's and Mine!" We've all been effected by this! Do you think I wanted to move in with Garroth? No! He snores so Loud! And he always leaves his dirty clothes everywhere! And don't even get me started on the feathers!" Laurence complained.

I laughed at this. Everyone loves to see Laurence complain about life, it's hilarious how over-Dramatic he Is. Once I started laughing, he did so aswell. In the end we both looked like two Insane Hyenas after they just went on a murder spree. 

Our Laughter came to a halt when we heard three loud Gunfires from out in the front yard.

Really Author? Just Really!? I can't get one chapter of peacefulness!?! Screw you!

We hopped to our feet and dashed out in the front yard. I saw a bright light shining from across the Lone road. I heard extra pairs of footsteps, and out came Dante, Garroth, and Tiany. 

"We're here for Laurence Zvahl! Surrender him now and no body gets hurt!" The voice from the other side called.

I diverted my attention to Laurence. He looked to us all and gave us sad eyes. He ran to his truck, pulled up the front seat and Led an AK-47 under the seat.  He ran back out to the road. 

"Laurence, What the Hell!?!" Garroth yelled.

"Yeah, Remember that night I 'went out win Cadenza'? Yeah I kinda snuck into prison and free'd someone from jail. Looking back at it now it was stupid but I owed her one. " He shrugged.

"Dude. Why!?!" Dante screamed.

"She was framed idiot! And the court knew It too! But it was a bad cop and bad judge working together to get her in for personal reasons! I had to help her!" He exclaimed.

I ran inside. No time to listen to that conversation. I started to breath heavily, my anxiety getting the best of me. Just now. HOW DID THEY EVEN TRACK US DOWN!? I felt my eyelids grow heavy, and then...

Things went Purple.