Chapter 1-- Goodbye

Vylads POV

My Mother, Zianna rushed to me... Most likely to say goodbye.

"Oh Vylad! I can't believe THIS is what you want... are you sure?" My mother said as she caressed my cheek, tears dripping from her red, puffy eyes.

"Of course. I want to help you. So, I want you and Zane gone. Garroth is already safe, now its just you two." I said, a sad, forced, smile on my face.

"Oh but my Pea! What about you? Garte always had the biggest grudge against you..." My mother said as she knelt down to my height.

"Dont worry Mom, all that matters is your safety..." I looked to the moon as I said this... He would for sure flip out to see his Son and Wife missing....

"Oh Vylad.... Here" She said as she smiled sadly, handing me a stained glass star (PIC ABOVE). "Know, if things become ruff, which I know they will, just remember I'm always here... This star will be your good luck charm... Ok?"

I nodded my head as I Hugged her. I was Smiling for her, also crying for her. This is a hard decision... but i care more about her and Zane then I do for myself.

She walked to Van, a suitcase in her arms, she sat down and started the car, she then nudged Zane, but he walked out of the car and approached me... which was weird.

He walked up to me and hugged me. Tears falling from his eye. He spoke to me... and I was surprised by his words.

"Look Vylad... I've never showed any emotion towards you... but don't think I don't appreciate this... your saving me and mom... Thank You" He whispered, letting go of me.

I smiled at him as he joined mother in the van, then I saw them drive off down the street...

I let out a sad smile.

Their Safe. Garroth's Safe. I'm in hell.