Chapter 2-- New Neighbor's

Vylad POV

It's been a Month since Mother and Zane left. Things haven't gotten better. Garte drank a lot more, so I had to go down to the Liquor store everyday to get him another pack of beer for him to chug down.

As I started walking down the road, I saw a U-Haul truck pull up in the driveway of the house next to ours. Two people emerged from the car that was behind it.

One person had Dark hair. His Pants looked torn and worn out, a cigarette in his hand. His red tank top blended in with the rest of his attire. He looked to be... something.

Then the other person look opposite of the first one. He had Blue hair. He wore a Bright Red Jacket and his Pants weren't as torn. He was shorter then the first person.

I kept walking as The two men talked. I heard slight conversation as I passed them.

My thoughts went wild at the Topic of having a new Neighbor. It could be a Win-Lose situation. I don't like it.

-:-:-:-:-

I was coming back from the Liquor store. I saw The blue haired boy still moving boxes as the raven haired one spoke on the phone.

He saw me, he smiled brightly and Waved to me. I waved back slightly and smiled at his gesture. He went back to Bringing in Boxes and I went back inside to my Father.

"Hey Father. I have your alcohol." I said placing the 12-pack of beer on the coffee table for him.

"Great -hic- now, go back to your room and -hic- and don't bother me for the rest of the night..." He slurred opening the pack of beer.

Well, at least no beating tonight.