Chapter 3-- Finding Talent

--Third Person--

Vylad awoke at Midnight, like any other night. He grabbed his Acoustic Guitar and tip toed downstairs, where he found his Father asleep on the couch.

He slowly Creeked open the Backdoor, unaware some certain neighbours Could be right around the fence.

He propped himself on the Fence of his Patio, gripping his guitar.

You may be a little confused as to what's going on. The story is, Laurence gave Vylad this Guitar before Garroth moved out. This Guitar has been passed on for awhile. If you look on the back you will see different names Written. First, the name Hayden, the second name Laurence, and the third Was now Vylads. Laurence gave it to him to express his feelings in a way without locking them inside, like Vylads Mediation.

He started to play...

(Que Music)

Vylad played the Music his Fingers Pricked on the strings of the Wood in his arms. Unaware, he had and audience peering over the Fence.

Dante was astonished by The Talent his Quiet Neighbor had. He watched every strum, every prick, every movement Vylad made.

He listened to the beauty of the strings, while keeping his eyes locked on Vylad. There was a Mystery about this boy, one Dante was now Determined to figure out.

Vylad finished his piece with a final strum, he let out a sigh, but then Fell of the Patio hearing the sound of Clapping.

Vylad looked over to see his Blue haired Neighbor clapping with a smile on his face. Vylad blushed, finally realizing he had an audience.

"H-h-how much D-Did you see?" Vylad Questioned, Garroth s stutter coming out.

"All of it! Your really good. " Dante said hopping the Fence and Going over to Vylad.

"Um, M-may I a-a-ask your N-name Sir?" Vylad said.

"Oh! Right, my name's Dante, and you are..." Dante trailed

"I'm V-v-vylad" Vylad let out.

"Do you Stutter Much? Sounds like someone I know..." (WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE). Dante said referring to his Blond friend.

"Well, I d-don't know... I don't get out much..." Vylad said rubbing his arm.

Dante just smiled in response, a smile that could cause cavities with how sweet it was. Vylad then looked to the clock.

"Well, Dante, I-it was N-nice meeting y-y-you, but I really should go..." Vylad let out walking up to his door.

Dante frowned.

"Well, I'll see ya tomorrow then." Dante said Hopping back over to his yard.

Once Vylad was inside, he tip-toed up into his room and falled onto his bed.

He just had a Crush, on a Boy he barely knew.