Chapter 7-- LE RESCUE MISSION

Dante's POV

Garroth, Laurence and myself darted outside to the truck outside. Laurence hopped in the Driver seat and revved up the red truck.

Garroth sat next to him in the passenger seat, and I hopped in the back trunk.

He quickly started Rushing down the road. He was CLEARLY going 20 More miles then the speed limit, but that wasn't important.

The wind blew my hair and Laurence called me. I picked up and he was on speaker.

"You okay back there?" Laurence spoke.

"Yeah, just hurry up!" I Yelled back.

"I'm already going 80 Miles per hour! What more do you want!?" He yelled back.

"I want you to go faster!" I Yelled back.

Laurenc stuck his hand out the window and shot me a middle finger.

The truck went faster and we hit a speed bump. I went flying upwards. I flew out from the safety of inside the back, to be gripping onto the back bumper trying to climb back inside.

I finally climbed back in and saw a construction sight right ahead, what my luck.

Right, before the truck wammed right into the sight, it Made a quick U-Turn knocking down multiple Construction cones, as I , once again fell out.

We pulled up to Gold Road, and Me and Garroth hopped out while Laurence was used as our get-a-way driver. Garroth wammed into thw front door of the house and Vylads Dad Immediately noticed us.

"Garroth!?! WHAT THE HELL!?" Vylad's dad screamed.

I wasted no time downstairs and darted upstairs. Vylad came out of his room, his guitar in hand.

"D-Dante?! What's h-happening!?" He yelled.

"No time! Follow me!" I gripped his hand and ran outside. Garroth saw, and followed.

I hopped into the back with Vylad while Garroth once again Took the front. Laurence started to speed off as Vylad's dad
Yelled and chased us, but failed.

We continued Driving at 70 Miles per hour until we knew we were safe...

God dam!