bitch, you're a meme

Start from the beginning

"Why are you being so bitchy?" Julien asked confused.

"Being a bitch is my kink," Julien made a face as a sign of agreement, "I'm going to science, see you at lunch."

Annoyingly, there wasn't a single seat available, but the one next to Sebastian. I'm skipping, I thought as I made a turn and was about to head to the door.

"Where do you think you're going Gheller?" I immediately meet with Mrs. Quentin's soggy chest. Hot. I simply fake smiled and walked to the only seat available. If everyone was so obsessed on this guy, why was he sitting alone?

He got his face out of his phone, and looked at me confused as soon as I sat down. "I thought you didn't have science."

My eyes were set at the blackboard. "Oops, sorry." 

Sebastian spent most of the class taking notes and minding his own business, if he thought that just because we had a conversation, we were instantly friends. He was deeply mistaken. He clearly wanted to fit in, I had a thing for smelling social climbers.

"Miss Gheller?" Mrs. Soggy breast called me out. She knew I wasn't listening. "Could please list out the difference between a Eukaryotic and a Prokaryotic?"  Shit, this question was actually super easy, but I couldn't remember which one was the smallest of them.  I didn't even have my science book open. I tried to look for any signs in the blackboard. From the corner of my eye, I could see Sebastian pushing his notes towards my eyesight cautiously. "Eukaryotic is the largest one, its nucleus is well defined and it like posses more than one chromosome."

Mrs. flappy chest she seemed annoyed I had manage to answer her question correctly. She stayed silent and continued with the class. Get a boob job, I thought as I frowned. What was her problem?  As soon as the bell rang, I packed up my stuff in my bag. I glanced at Sebastian, "Thanks." I didn't even waited for his reaction, I just left the room. Ivy was waiting outside.

"Hey girl," I said.  

"Hey," she said with a sly smile that clearly wasn't addressed to me. I looked back, Sebastian was just leaving the room. I rolled my eyes, this bitch was desperate for a boyfriend. I walked toward the cafeteria, outside Mia was waiting. I waved at her, so tired of my friends fangirl-ing over a boy like this was some kind of k-drama.

"Hey girl," I said.

"Yo," Mia said as she grinned. "You look snatched."

"Bitch, I know, and I'm so hungover."

Mia laughed, "Good, cause you're not going to like this. Embrace yourself."

"What?"

Mia looked at me as like I was an alien. She screen her twitter feed to me, Sebastian was apparently being the hero of the hour. He was being called a yummy-sus, the acronym had been taken from the words Jesus and yummy.  They dress him up as Jesus, and even had photoshopped his face to an old medieval painting of Jesus. Mia zoomed at the middle of the photo.

"Is that my face?" I hissed as I glanced at my photoshop face in a sheep in the arms of Jesus.

"Bitch, you're a meme."

Oh my god. 

"How many retweets does that have?" I asked as I snapped her phone out of her hands.

Ottie and his boys walked over to us. My eyes opened widely as I saw Ottie laughing along with Sebastian. What the fuck. This boy was as invasive as The Weeknd's face to the Superbowl's halftime camera.

I needed to get out of here.

"Hey Serenity," He fucking dared to call me out as I passed by them. All eyes were on me. Chill, Serenity, you totally got this. If you can make teen acne trendy, there's nothing you can't pull off.  I turned to him, my biggest bad bitch energy was on full display. Some of the boys scoffed at my sight. This made my blood boil, but I kept my expression blank. A 'meh' left Evan's lips. He came for the wrong bitch.