"You're so cheesy, but you make it work." Scorpius laughed, taking his boyfriend's hand as they sat at the Slytherin table.

Albus smiled, as Scorpius began to talk about his muggle relatives and how a few of his cousins were actually attending Hogwarts, but he'd never known.

". . . Of course they're muggle born or half bloods,  but that doesn't  matter." Scorpius said.

   Albus listened, getting caught up with how enthusiastic Scorpius could be about even the smallest of things, and he knew that he would always want Scorpius by his side.

-

     After dinner in the Great Hall, the students were escorted back to their dormitories. Albus was still completely lost as to why half of his had been deceased family were amongst the living. He had been reading, but the information did nothing to help solve the situation at hand. Scorpius and Albus walked into the Slytherin fifth year dormitory and placed their items back in their trunks.

Albus had been preoccupied with his thoughts when he heard Scorpius' voice pipe up for the first time since dinner which had been almost three hours ago.

"Albus, I need to tell you something, but you need to promise that you won't tell anyone. If you tell someone, well it'll get someone killed, no doubt." Scorpius said in a hushed whisper.

Albus sat up, as he had been laying on his back, and pushed the four poster bed's curtain out of the way.

"What is it, Scorp?" He asked, worry in his eyes.

    Scorpius took a deep breath, and he was visibly shaking as he spoke,
"Over the holiday, my dad and I were at home, and we were talking, before there was a knock on the door. I expected it to be my grandfather and grandmother, because they had told us that they'd be coming over sometime before Christmas Eve. Dad got up to get the door and I followed behind, while Rex, he's my dog, mom had begged dad for a dog, and he gave in around the time I was four, so he's been around for a while. Well, Rex, Dad, and I went to the door, Rex barking, and I hid behind a wall that you can look to the front door from. I couldn't hear much, but my dad said something then shut the door and he went back to our living room."

Scorpius paused, needing to recollect himself, as he started the next part of his story.

"Anyways, Christmas Eve came, and my dad's parents and mum's parents came over, and we celebrated together. But I wasn't allowed in the room when my grandfather and grandmother talked to my dad. Well, as I'm sure most people know, some of my family, well they don't have the best history when it comes to loyalty, and most of my father's family had been Death Eaters, himself included. But people change, and my grandparents and father turned their back on the old ways, and that leads us to the conversation I overheard. My grandparents had pulled my father into the foyer, and they were talking about something they had seen, that wasn't too far off from our duel in Hogsmeade. They felt their dark marks burning, something that hasn't happened for twenty-three years now, and so being curious they apparated to where the source was. They were spying, but they kept quiet, wanting to know what was going on, and they saw Delphi and Bellatrix. Delphi had announced that she would be bringing You-Know-Who back from the dead." Scorpius said, running a hand through his hair, messing it up.

Albus shook his head, not wanting to believe what he heard, but he couldn't deny the sinking feeling that Scorpius wasn't joking about this.