Salazar's request

Start from the beginning

Albus read this in his head once or twice, trying to make sense of the words.
After a third try of not understanding most of the strange riddled paper, he went to go find the original 'paper prophecy' and he decided to try and piece the two together.

He placed the original on the table next to the couch, as he noticed Scorpius and Nyx walk into the room.

"You guys have guarded armor for your dorm keepers? I can't imagine what would happen when one of you smarts off, and makes those suits of armor angry." Nyx said in disdain.

Scorpius laughed, and walked over to where Albus was on the couch.

"Hiya, dork." Scorpius said to Albus in greeting.

Albus smiled, unable to control how he lit up whenever Scorpius was near.

"Hey there, geek." Albus responded, setting the newest note down on the table to scoot closer to his boyfriend.

Scorpius leaned over and tentatively kissed Albus, before taking his hand, and just holding it, comforted in the fact that Albus was there with him.

"Aww! You guys are my otp!" Nyx squealed, clapping her hands together, before sitting next to Scorpius.

Albus blushed furiously, as Scorpius had a light pink tinge flushing his cheeks.

Albus shook his head awkwardly, before remembering what he had meant to show Nyx and Scorpius. The note, and the now sleeping, snowy owl, that Albus had yet to figure out its name.

"Scorpius, Nyx, I found another prophecy type note, and it's slightly similar to the first, but it doesn't all click together." Albus said, picking up the newest page and handing it to Scorpius to examine.

Albus handed the original page to Nyx, and she read it thoroughly a few times.

She scanned the page, reading what was written;

'Present, past, and future, the lineage of one family's fate may die. A family, long connected to the Peverell's, a family that can hide well, the hallow's cloak, shall be no match, for the elder wand still intact. The stone, alas is still not found, for the snake living with lions, will cave and come 'round.'

   "Albus, I think the first part is possibly talking about your family? Maybe the direct link to Ignotus Peverell?" She said, as she glanced back at the page, trying to decipher the rest.

Albus shrugged, it was a possibility.

Scorpius was focused on the newest piece of information to add to the puzzle. He read it over, and something clicked as he studied the page.

    "Alright, the chamber is referring to the chamber of secrets, the first time it was opened, before our parent's time, You-Know-Who killed someone, and had opened the chamber. When it was opened during our parent's time here, there was a Horcrux that had been planted by my grandfather, and Ginny- your mum, had found it, and if you wrote in the diary, it would write back. Well, this was Tom Riddle's diary, and it had a part of his soul in it, but anyways, your dad found your mum nearly dead in the chamber and there was a basilisk, which the tooth of the basilisk killed the horcrux.  Also a basilisk can petrify someone, sort of like Medusa in Greek mythology." Scorpius explained, as Albus nodded, and Nyx added more information to the mystery.

"A snake living with lions, that sounds sketchy, and I don't understand it. Maybe it's talking about houses? I'm not sure." Nyx said shrugging.
Albus made a mental note to remember the Houses thing, that made more sense than what he had thought at first about the snake with lions.