"I said Severus. And believe me, I've met his portrait, he isn't very nice to anyone, even me, and he seems to greatly dislike my father, and my grandfather, and my brother James, and the only person he really liked was my grandmother. But I guess I can be like that a bit as well, I don't have the best record for being the greatest person on earth when it comes to my relationship with my dad." Albus said, shrugging.

"Oh. You're a Slytherin?" Sirius asked, noticing Albus' robes.

"Yeah, most people hate me, but I don't mind. I've always been different from the rest of my family." Albus said, picking at a loose thread on his robe.

"I'm the only Gryffindor in a line of Slytherins, I know how you feel." Sirius said, patting Albus on the back.

"Wait, how are you alive? You were dead for twenty-four years?" Albus was getting tired of all these supposed dead people coming back to life, it was giving him a headache.

"Let's just say it was magic, oh, and don't be surprised if you see Remus Lupin- the guy from the chocolate frog cards? Yeah, he's somewhere around here too. Now, shall we scare the crap out of the living?" Sirius asked, laughing jovially. He had always wanted to pull a prank after he was dead, and now, he was getting to do just that.

-

Albus thought long and hard about what had been going on. People back from the dead? People whom had been deceased for years, and they were just randomly being brought back? This had to have something to do with Delphi, and Albus wasn't liking the odds of what he thought she was planning.

He walked down the stairs for dinner that night, and found that, as Sirius had predicted, Remus Lupin was at the table, amongst the large family. Albus sat by his brother, and he ate in silence while everyone around him had been having loud conversation. He soon excused himself and walked back upstairs to his room. He needed to think, and he couldn't clear his brain downstairs. He racked his brain, wondering if he could find something that would help him solve this mystery.

He hadn't thought about the prophecy much, but he had been occupied with the whole "dead people" thing. He thought, and wondered if there was a link between the two, but he knew he needed Nyx and Scorpius to help him figure this out. He couldn't do it on his own.
He looked at the stack of books that he'd yet to put away from unpacking.

'That's it! The Library! There had to be something about necromancy there!' Albus thought, getting up and racing to the library. His footsteps thudded in the hallway, loud enough to make his mother yell at him at the very least. He looked through the labeled books, dark arts, the unforgivable curses, diaries, and more. He decided he'd grab a couple diaries that had been Regulus Black's, as he was interested in what they'd say, or if they'd have any clues as to how to take Delphi down once again. Albus decided to take a dark arts book, the diaries, one on how the unforgivable curses affected a person, and the book on necromancy; 'The dark wizard's guide to necromancy'.

Albus took the stack of books and ran to his room, setting them on his bedside table. He decided to place the Invisibility Cloak on them, so no one else could find the books. He would know just where they were at, and no one would suspect him of any form of mischief.

He heard voices coming up the stairs, his sister's being the loudest.

"I don't know why they're sending us off to bed at nine thirty anyways, I never go to bed until ten if I can help it."