four

double update because why not?

WARNING: a bit of smut, top!luke, dirty talk, only one mention of daddy kink because I couldn't avoid it lol

____________

The day of the funeral was kind of sad, there were barely people in there. Ashton was one of them, according to other people's minds they had a healthy relationship so it means Ashton had to be devastated. He did his best to look sad while the priest said a few prayers. A person sat beside him and AShton noticed the familiar grey ring.

They sat there until the funeral was over, their shoulders touching. Ashton had to admit Luke looked quite hot in a suit, he looked good in everything. They walked out of the cemitery and Ashton led him to his car that was parked down the road, he hated perking near the cemitery. It's the first time he would have to but he didn't want to, he usually doesn't park near the places he's going to which is weird.

They got in the black fancy car, Luke on the passenger seat. Ashton untied his tie and took off his jacket, putting them in the backseat and sighing.

"Oh, stripping for me again?" Luke teased, making Ashton look at him and blush.

"Do you usually come to the funeral of the people you killed?" Ashton said, chuckling.

"Well, I didn't kill him alone did I?" Luke said making Ashton laugh "Besides, maybe I used it as an excuse to see you."

Ashton looked at him. Luke was staring at him with a loving smile and if you looked at him he wouldn't even seem like a killer. The curly-haired boy blushed and smiled at him, Luke lacing their fingers. He knew he just (barely) got out of a relationship but he knew he liked Luke, he liked him a lot.

"Well, now that you're seeing me what do you want to do?" Ashton asked and Luke smirked, leaning over to whisper on his ear.

"First I'd like to take you somewhere private." His hand ran up and down on Ashton's thigh, making the boy breath heavily "Then I'd kiss you until you begged for my touch. I would undress you and mark you so everyone would know you're mine. You would go around showing your pretty hickeys because that's how much you like them, you like everyone to know you're already owned. Even if everyone thinks you were dating him and he just died you want to show that you already have someone."

Luke kissed his neck and started sucking a hickey on his collarbone. Ashton moaned and grabbed a fistful of Luke's hair, bucking his hips so they met the blonde's hand. Luke pressed his hand against Ashton's member, squeezing it so the boy let out a loud moan.

"M-My house, let's go to my house." Ashton said "Here is too public."

Luke chuckled against Ashton's skin, kissing his lips "I bet you'd kill to ride me right now, wouldn't you beautiful?"

Ashton nodded, pressing his lips against Luke's again.

***

A few minutes later they were naked on Ashton's bed. He had sent his maids home earlier so he could keep up the act of sadness over Markus' death even though he was anything but sad. Good thing he sent them home though, that meant he could be as loud as he wanted with no one bothering him.

He was all on fours, Luke behind him and fingering him.

"Bet you want me to go rough don't you?" Luke asked, bitting Ashton's skin and deepening his fingers inside the boy "Want me to pound into you so hard that you can't walk for days."

"Y-Yes, Lukey please."

"All open for me baby, my fingers are so deep in you yet you still want more. God, you're such a slut." Luke took his fingers out of Ashton and putting lube all over his dick "But you're my slut, I own you. You're mine."

With that he entered Ashton, making the boy moan loudly and grip the sheets. He pushed his hips back until Luke was fully inside him. The blond moaned loudly, gripping Ashton's hips and starting to pound into him. Luke started bitting and sucking on Ashton's skin, lietening to the boy's pretty moans and curses.

Ashton soon felt the familiar knot on his stomach and apparently Luke did too. Luke grabbed Ashton's dick and started masturbating him, leaning forward to whisper harshly on Ashton ear. He knew Ashton loved it, was it even considered a kink?

"Come for me baby." Luke said, pouding faster and harder into Ashton's ass "Come for daddy."

With those words Luke came inside Ashton while Ashton came all over his 1500 dollar sheets. Ashton fell on top of the bed and whined at the emptyness he felt when Luke pulled out of him. The blond layed down on the bed and sat Ashton on his lap, his legs one on each side of Luke's.

 The blond layed down on the bed and sat Ashton on his lap, his legs one on each side of Luke's

"Lift your hips up a bit, I want to see the cum coming out." Luke said and Ashton nodded, lifting his hips up.

He ran his hands trhough Luke's abs and sucked hickies on his chest and neck, bitting and licking the marks when they were done. He rolled his hips on tops of Luke's member and smirked when the boy moaned, half-hard.

"Fuck baby, don't do that or we'll have to go for round two." Luke said, moaning.

Ashton leaned down and kissed him hotly, grinding again "Why don't we?"

Luke smirked and this time Ashton rode him.

________________

opinions? my smut is crap soz

-ana rita (moony)