three

more than 300 reads in less than a day? thank you so much guys it means so much to me ❤

stuff are a bit sexual sorry not sorry

______________________________________

Ashton woke up a bit earlier than usual, it was 10.30AM when he opened his eyes and was relieved that he didn't have to go over to the company building on that day. That day was reserved to be with Luke when he killed Markus and honestly? Ashton couldn't wait to see it, as wicked as it sounds. It wasn't even just the pleasure to get revenge, it was the fact that he would get to spend time with an extremily hot guy.

His phone buzzed with a text from an unknown number. He bit his toast and opened it, smirking when seeing Luke's name at the beginning of the message.

[From: Unknown Number]

hey princess it's luke, got your number from michael ;)

it's happenning today, you still gonna meet up with me?

[To: Luke]

hey luke :) sure, what time?

[From: Luke]

midday on top of the hold building in the back of his

lookin forward to see you there

Ashton put the phone down and decided not to reply, smirking when he noticed the other boy wa clearly flirting with him. He looked at the clock and saw he had an hour and a half so he decided to take a shower. When he got out he picked an outfit that was simple but showed his body well, maybe he wanted to seduce Luke a bit.

He never thought he would try to seduce the person who was going to kill his boyfriend. He didn't even like Markus that much, it was just for the emotional part (since the boy wasn't even giving Ashton the other part).

Ashton got out of his house and drove to his usual parking spot, 10 buildings away from Markus' house. He walked through the back of the buildings until he reached the old one. It was all brown and had lots of dust, it was supposed to be finished but they never did - something about having a low budget? Ashton doesn't remember, all he knows is that it's not finished and it's old. He was careful while walking up the stairs since some were broken. When he reached the top of the building he saw a tall man and recognized it as Luke. The blond turned around, showing the rather large gun on his hand and smiling as Ashton approached him. He was smoking a cigarrette.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Luke asked "It might be a bit bad to watch, if you want to go home it's fine."

"I want to see." Ashton said, watching as Luke cleaned the gun.

The blond bit his bottom lip, playing with his black lip ring. Ashton looked him up and down, taking time to admire his biceps and collarbones, the snapback made him look even hotter. He didn't think hired killers would be this hot but this boy could have Ashton on his knees the moment he asked for it.

"I've been watching your boy for a week." Luke said, putting two bullets in the compartment and throwing his cigarrette away "He usually exercises in front of the window at midday which is why we are here right now. Better thing is that he exercises with no shirt, his back isn't that great."

Ashton laughed because yeah Luke was right. Markus only tried to show off but he never actually did. Luke positioned himself with the arm and Ashton bit his lip, having a deep thought. He tapped Luke's shoulder and the boy looked at him, smiling.

"Can I do it?" Ashton asked "Like... shoot him?"

Luke nodded "You make weird requests but sure, I'll help you."

Luke put Ashton in his place, placing the gun in his hands. Ashton's back was on his chest and he could feel Luke's breathing on the back of his neck, his hands being positioned on top of the gun by the taller man. Luke put Ashton closer and aimed to the boy that was standing in the balcony. Ashton felt a rush of adrenaline when Luke moved a bit of his finger, holding a breath.

"Now, the shot won't be heard since it has a muffler. Relax your body, love, think of this as a natural thing to do. It will be one on the brain and one on the heart." Luke said, his lips brushing against the back of Ashton's ear "Are you ready?"

Ashton nodded and in that moment Luke moved their fingers, their bodies shaking from the pressure of the bullet. A few seconds later Markus' body fell in the ground, starting to bleed right away.

"It's done, baby." Luke said, smirking against Ashton' neck "Want to go back to my place?"

Ashton bit his lip and nodded, smiling as Luke started kissing his neck.

___________________

meh

-ana rita (moony)