two

Ashton woke up with his phone buzzing on the other side of the room. He looked at the clock and saw it was 3AM, why would someone call at this time? He had work in the morning and he swore that if it was a prank call then he would be pretty much pissed.

Ashton picked up the phone and saw Michael's photo on the contact. He furrowed his eyebrows wondering why his best friend was calling him at those ungodly hours, then he remembered about the murder thing. Ashton pressed accept and the phone to his hear

"Hey Michael, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Look, the guy wants to meet up with you now and wants the cash. Bring a notebook with the words I'm going to say." Michael said and Ashton grabbed his small notebook and a pen "Whatever you think, think the opposite."

"Okay, where do I meet him?"

"Behind that small café next to the train station, he'll be wearing all black and has a lip ring." Michael said "I sent him a picture of you so he knows who you are. Also, take 600 dollars to pay him."

Ashton hummed and thanked Michael, writing the information on his notebook and ripping off the page. He hung up and got out, wearing comfortable clothes and taking his wallet. He didn't even think if he should do it or not, he just wanted to see Markus dead as soon as possible.

The twenty-five year old man got out of his apartment going over to his Porsche and putting the adress into the GPS and driving. The streets were all empty apart from a few cars passing, thay part of the city was particularly calm which is why Ashton moved in there.

He parked the car on the road ahead and locked it, getting out and taking fifty dollar bills out of his wallet, tucking them inside his pockets so he would use them when the time came. He walked inside the café and bought a hot chocolate, looking around it. There was only a guy with blonde hair sticking out of his snapback. His shoulders were broad and he looked behind him, smirking when he noticed Ashton was looking.

Ashton didn't get a clear look at his face but he was sure it was hot.

He sat down in one of the tables and waited for Michael's text. When Michael told him the guy was there Ashton got up, walking to the back. The broad-shoulder man was already gone from the place.

When he got to the back there was a person in there. He shivered, noticing it was the man from the café. Ashton cleared his throat and caught the man's attention.

When he turned around Ashton lost his breath at the sight. Even if there wasn't much light the man was gorgeous. He smirked when he saw Ashton and walked closer to him, his blue eyes ran through Ashton's body and the boy swore — he would be on his knees right away if it was appropriate.

"You're Ashton?" the man asked and Ashton nodded, his voice was a bit low "Show me the note."

Ashton showed him the paper and the man nodded.

"Cool, I'm Luke." he said, giving a smile that almost seemed innocent.

"Why those words?" Ashton asked.

"Well, what did you think when you saw me inside?"

Ashton pursed his lips "I thought that maybe you had gotten out of work or something. Probably too good-looking to be a hired shooter."

Luke laughed "Exactly, you tought I wasn't a shooter when I was actually the opposite. Whatever you think, think the opposite."

"That's actually very smart." Ashton said.

"Thanks. I would ask why you want me to put your ex boyfriend down but Michael already told me the whole thing. I need his picture and adress, everything will be clean and no one will be discovered."

Ashton nodded and gave him Markus' adress along with a picture of him he had on his wallet. He knew it would always come in hand, he just didn't think it was for this reason.

"Fine. You got the money?"

"I have it here. I'll give it to you under one condition."

"Tell me, princess."

"I want to be there when you do it." Ashton said and Luke pursed his lips, nodding.

"No one ever asked me that but sure, I'll tell Michael to tell you when I do it so you meet up with me."

Ashton nodded with a smile. He took the money out of his pocket and gave it to Luke, who happily accepted it and counted.

"You know, money is awesome." Luke said, smirking and looking at Ashton "But I could think of other ways for you to pay me."

Luke winked at him and cocked his head to the side, eyeing Ashton's body again. Ashton chuckled and walked closer to the man, gripping his left shoulder and whispering on his ear.

"Who knows, maybe I'll show them to you sometime."

And with that he left, holding a smug smile.

______________________

*moon emoji*

how are you enjoying this so far?

—ana rita (moony)