eighteen

Annabel moans lightly and shifts a little in her sleep. Her dream has just turned from something relatively normal to a sex dream and she doesn't really mind it. She doesn't know that it's not just a dream though. Harry's awake already and he's bored and horny, so he's decided to take matters into his own hands.

Getting himself off is something that he hates to do and since Annabel is right there and she never tells him no, he decides to give her a very nice wake up call. He's between her legs for about a minute when she finally wakes up, the pressure that's building in her lower stomach is too much too ignore.

She yawns and tries to rub her eyes, but her hands catch before she moves them very far. Annabel shifts slightly and realizes that her hands are tied to the bed and that Harry's got his head between her legs.

His thumb is pressing on her sensitive spot and she practically squirms after she wakes up and her senses adjust.

"Well, shit. Good m-morning to you too."

Harry chuckles against her and Annabel writhes a little more, her hands pulling at the rope constricting her movements. She likes that he's tied her up, but she loves touching him and it's making her antsy because she knows that he's not just going to get right to what she wants.

He stops his pleasure filled assault for a moment to give her a devilish grin. "Good morning."

Annabel smiles and rolls her eyes, "Enjoying your breakfast?"

There's a glint to his eyes as he adjusts his elbows a little so that he's comfortable, "Oh yes, it's quite lovely. Would you like a taste?"

Annabel laughs and shifts slightly, "I'm alright. What's with the rope?"

Harry shrugs and licks his lips, "Thought we'd try something new today."

She tugs again because her wrists have started to hurt, "I like it, but I like being able to touch you."

"Trust me, I do like that too, but this is fun and I want to make you crazy without letting you touch me this time. Just to change things up a little." He pauses for a second because he's not entirely sure that she's comfortable with it. "If you don't like it, I can untie you. Just tell me."

Annabel smiles, she's happy that he's given her an option, but she actually likes being tied down and the pain that's starting to blossom on her wrists. The only issue that she has with it is the fact that she can't touch him with her hands and she thinks that being able to touch him is one of the best things about their sex life.

"Stop talking and finish what you've started."

Harry stares at her for a long moment, the edges of his lips curving further upward, "Whatever you want, sweetheart."

Except that it isn't. He has no intentions of letting her off easily or letting her get what she wants right away. Today is it's his time to play and he's going to take full advantage of it.

He teases her with his fingers first, slowly and torturously massaging her bundle of nerves before gradually edging her to a high that he never lets her have.

Annabel writhes against her restraints and begs him to let her finish. Harry absolutely loves it when she's needy like this, begging him for more and shamelessly opening herself up to him.

A devilish smile takes hold of his lips, "Now, why would I do that darling? It's so much better like this, when I have you begging for me to touch you."

She whines in response and bucks her hips up as he grinds against her. "Please just shut the hell up and fuck me."

Harry pretends that he doesn't hear her and continues to roll his hips against hers while he leaves love bites down her neck and over her breasts. He's still got his boxers on, but they're getting uncomfortable the longer that he keeps himself constrained.