five

Annabel hadn't been by for two weeks. Harry shouldn't have minded the lack of her presence as much as he did. She could have changed her mind or ratted him out to the authorities, but he knew that she hadn't because the S.W.A.T. team hadn't shown up at his doorstep yet.

It was starting to bother him because he knew that she was with somebody else. He had seen her with him three times, each time leaving a bar and going back to her place to have sex.

Something about seeing her with someone else ticked him off and gave him this strange feeling. He decided to put an end to it on Saturday. Two weeks was long enough and she was his.

Annabel was home by the time he'd made it to her apartment and the second car in the driveway told him that she wasn't alone.

Harry grit his teeth and squared his shoulders. They weren't anything but partners, but she was still his and he didn't like her with someone else. Granted, he screwed around, but that was different. He screwed around for the red, it was easier to get it that way. Annabel was screwing around just to piss him off.

His fist knocked against the wood harsh enough to echo down the street, just to make sure she knew that it was him.

A minute passed before Annabel opened the door. She was naked except for the extremely thin and see-through panties that she was wearing.

The corners of her lips lifted in a slight smirk, "Hello."

He was tired of playing games and pinned her against the wall, his lips hovering over her ear and his voice dangerously low, "Hi."

Annabel smirked as he pressed himself against her and increased his grip on her wrists, "It's been a while."

Harry wasn't amused in the slightest. She knew what she was doing to him, but she wasn't going to stop because it turned her on; she wanted him angry. She wanted to be covered in bruises and sore from head to toe.

Harry wore a sinister grin, "Keep it up and I'll fuck you right in front of him. Wouldn't that be something?"

Annabel leaned into his grip and smiled, "I dare you."

The guy she was with finally took notice of her disappearance and appeared in the hallway with a shitty pair of boxers covering his weak erection. Harry had the urge to laugh because the guy looked like one of those typical frat boys whose name was Brad.

"Annabel what-holy shit! What the fuck is going on!?"

Harry flashed the guy a smile that would give him nightmares, "Just having a little fun with Annabel is all. Isn't that right, sweetheart?"

Annabel blinked slowly, her smile remaining intact, "Yes. We're over, Sean. It was fun while it lasted."

Sean looked between the two of them for a moment before his expression switched over from shock to anger, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Harry chuckled and answered for her, "Oh no, she's quite serious."

"We were just about to have sex and suddenly this guy barges in and that's it!?"

Annabel seemed entirely unfazed, "Yes, exactly."

Sean pointed his finger at Annabel and waved it so that it also included Harry as he spoke, "You're fucked up."

He left without another word and slammed the door as he exited. Harry returned his attention to Annabel, his eyes clouded with lust and his smile devilishly enticing.

"Ready for some real sex?"

Annabel smirked and leaned into him, "Always."

Harry didn't bother to take her upstairs. It was a long journey and he was an impatient man when it came to Annabel. The little clothing that she was wearing was tossed aside in only moments and his lips trailed her skin hungrily.