Grizzilla chapter nine

Meanwhile, at the park, Mordecai and Rigby were raking leaves 🌿🍁 when all of the sudden a teleporter appeared right in front of them. "Whoa, check it out Mordecai!" cried Rigby. "Dude, what is that thing?" asked Mordecai. "I don't know," said Rigby. "Maybe it's our friend Party Horse let's go say hello." "Wait, Rigby," said Mordecai grabbing Rigby by the arm. "Let's go get the others." "Aw come on, Mordecai!" whined Rigby. "Why do we have to get the others?" "Because dude, remember the giant grizzly bear incident?" asked Mordecai. "Benson wasn't too happy with us." "It's not our fault that the bear picked up Benson and ate his gumballs!" said Rigby. "Rigby!" cried Mordecai. "Ugh fine!" said Rigby. Five minutes later, Mordecai and Rigby came back with their friends and showed them the teleporter. "This is better be important, Mordecai," said Benson. "It is, Benson," said Mordecai. "What is that thing?" asked Muscle Man. "It looks like a spaceship," said Hi-Five Ghost. "It's a teleporter," said Skips. "Oh, look the door is opening," said Pops. Mordecai and his friends stood back as the teleporter door opened and out came sixteen strangers. "Who are you, guys?" asked Rigby. "My name is Panda." said the bear. "And these are my friends: Anais Blossom, Buttercup, Bubbles, Chloe, Clarence, Charlie, Darwin, Finn, Gumball, Ice Bear, Jake, Jeff, Nom Nom, and Sumo." "Nice to meet you all.", said Mordecai. "My name is Mordecai and these are my friends Rigby, Pops, Skips, Hi-Five Ghost, Muscle Man, and Benson." "Nice to meet you too," said Chloe. "So, what brings you here?" asked Rigby. "We're looking for my brother Grizz," said Panda showing a photo of Grizz to Rigby. "Have you seen him?" "Yeah, he was here for a few days," said Rigby. "But how did he get this way?" "It's a long story, Rigby," said Panda. "Let's hear it, Panda," said Benson. Twenty minutes later of explaining to Mordecai and the others about what Grizz did, Muscle Man asked, "Dude, why didn't he just read the instructions?" "Come on, Muscle Man," said Mordecai. "Everyone makes mistakes." "Yeah, I know," said Muscle Man.  Panda began to cry. "I don't understand why Grizz is doing this! It's all my fault!" "It's not your fault, Panda," said  Chloe hugging Panda. "Yeah, Panda it's not your fault," said Rigby. "It's Benson's fault!" "What?!" cried Benson.  "What do you mean it's my fault?!" You're the one who was yelling at Grizz and making him cry," said Mordecai. "Only because he picked me up and ate my gumballs!" cried Benson. Clarence laughed and said, "Grizz ate your gumballs!" "Mordecai is right Benson," said Skips. "You shouldn't have yelled at him," said Pops. "You're right guys I shouldn't have yelled at Grizz I'm sorry Panda," said Benson. "That's okay Benson, the important thing to do is to find Grizz before the angry mob gets him," said Panda. "There's an angry mob chasing Grizz?" asked Muscle Man. "Yeah, they want to tar and feather him," said Charlie. "You said that Grizz was here for a few days?" asked Chloe. "Yeah, but he had to leave," said Hi-Five Ghost. "Did Grizz say where he was going?" asked Panda. "Something about going to Beach City," said Rigby. "Ice Bear wants to know what was Grizz doing while visiting the park?" asked Ice Bear. "Well, it's a long story," said Mordecai. "We're all ears, Mordecai," said Panda. "It all started a few days ago at the park. Benson was giving us assignments when all of the sudden we heard a loud thump coming from the snack shack," said Rigby. "We ran over to the snack shack and saw a fifty-foot tall grizzly bear eating all the snacks!" "I asked the giant bear who he was and where did he come from," said Skips. "What did Grizz say?" asked Chloe. "Grizz said he was running away from San Francisco," said Mordecai. "He's always running away," said Nom Nom. "Let's give up and go back home." Just when Nom Nom was about to enter the teleporter, Jake stopped him. "Hey, man what if it was your brother that ran away from home?" "We can't give up, Nom Nom," said Charlie. "Grizz needs your help." "Why should I help find Grizz?" asked Nom Nom. "What did that dumb bear ever do for me?"  "Grizz helped you plenty of times, Nom Nom," said Panda. "And you know it!" "Ice Bear thinks that Nom Nom should return the favor," said Ice Bear glaring at Nom Nom. "Or else."  The koala bear thought for a moment and said, "Hey, Rugby! Where did you say Grizz was going?" "It's Rigby! And Grizz was going to Beach City!" said Rigby. "Then what are we waiting for?" asked Jake. "To the teleporter!" "Beach City here we come!" cried Gumball. "Wait! We wanna help too!" said Mordecai. "Yeah, even if Grizz ate Benson's gumballs, we want to help you guys find him," said Rigby. "Hold it! You two slackers are not going anywhere until this park is clean!" cried Benson. "That brother of yours made a huge mess when he left the park and didn't even bother cleaning up!" Benson took Panda and his friends to the snack shack and saw the huge mess that Grizz had made. The snack shack was all covered with nacho cheese, the tables were all muddy, and there was trash everywhere! Panda shook his head and said, "Benson, we'll help you clean up the park!" "Right, guys?"  Panda's friends nodded their heads. "You will?" asked Benson. "Sure!" cried Finn. "That's what friends are for!" So after two hours of cleaning up the park, it was time to go inside the teleporter. "Thanks for cleaning up the park guys," said Benson.  "You're welcome, Benson!" said Panda shaking Benson's hand. "Benson, I'm going with Mordecai and Rigby to find Grizz," said Skips. "Great idea, Skips!" said Benson. "You two slackers have better find Grizz or you're fired!" "Yes, sir Benson!" said Mordecai and Rigby in unison. "Good luck, Panda!" said Pops. "Thanks, Pops!" said Panda. As the nineteen friends went inside the teleporter, they were on their way to Beach City.

Well, readers, it looks like our heroes are heading to Beach City. Stay tuned for chapter ten of Grizzilla when Panda and his friends meet the cast of Steven Universe!