Grizzilla chapter six

Meanwhile in Aberdale, Arizona, Clarence, Jeff, and Sumo were playing in the front yard when a teleporter appeared right in front of them. "Hey, guys!" cried Clarence. "Do you see what I see?" "Wow it's an alien spaceship!" said Sumo. "There's no such thing as aliens, Sumo." said Jeff. "How do you know, Jeff ?" asked Sumo. Just when Jeff was about to answer Sumo's question, the teleporter door opened, and out came the seven strangers. "Aliens from outer space!" cried Clarence. "No such thing as aliens huh, Jeff?" asked Sumo crossing his arms. "Guys, I can assure you that these people are not aliens." said Jeff chuckling nervously at the strangers. "Are you aliens from outer space?" "We're not aliens from outer space, dude!" said Finn. "Well, if you're not aliens from outer space." said Clarence. "Then who are you?" "My name is Finn." said the boy. "And these are my friends Jake, Panda, Chloe, Ice Bear, Charlie, and Nom Nom." "Nice to meet you!" said Clarence. "I'm Clarence and these are my friends Jeff and Sumo." "Nice to meet you too." said Jake. "So what brings you guys here in Aberdale, Arizona?" asked Jeff. Panda took out his phone and showed the three boys a picture of Grizz. "We're looking for my brother Grizz." said Panda. "Have you guys seen him?" Jeff looked at the picture and said, "Yeah, we saw him at our school during recess yesterday." "It was so funny when he scared all the kids at the playground!" said Sumo. "It wasn't so funny to Ms. Baker, Sumo." said Jeff. "How did he get so big, Panda?" asked Clarence. "It's a long story, Clarence." answered Panda. "Oh yeah, storytime!" said Sumo. Twenty-five minutes after explaining to the boys what happened to Grizz Sumo said, "Wow why didn't he read the instructions?" "Come on, Sumo." said Jeff. "Everyone makes mistakes." "Yeah but I don't go drinking a whole vile of serum and turned myself into a giant bear!" said Sumo. "Yeah I don't do that either." said Clarence. "But do you want to know how Grizz came here?" "We're all ears, Clarence." said Panda. "Well it all started if it was like yesterday." said Clarence. "It was yesterday, Clarence." said Jeff. "Oh, yeah!" said Clarence. "So anyway, Jeff, Sumo, and I were at school getting ready for recess when all of the sudden, my friends and I heard a big loud thump!" "We ran outside and saw a giant grizzly bear!" said Sumo. "We asked him where he came from and why he was here." said Jeff. "What did he say?" asked Panda. "He said he ran away from home and wanted to hang out with us." said Sumo. "And then what happened?" asked Chloe. "So we took him to the playground to play with our other friends." said Clarence. "Everything was alright until the kids ran away screaming when they saw Grizz." "Our teacher Ms. Baker was very angry with Grizz and told him to leave." said Jeff. "When Ms. Baker left, Grizz started to cry and his tears flooded the whole school!" "Not to mention the playground and the ice cream store." said Sumo. "What happened at the ice cream store, Sumo?" asked Charlie. "Well we wanted to cheer Grizz up by taking him to get some ice cream." said Sumo. "Everybody likes ice cream!" said Clarence. "Who doesn't?" asked Nom Nom. "And then what happened?" asked Panda. "So we all go to the ice cream store and I order three vanilla cones for me, Jeff, and Sumo and a giant-sized ice cream sundae for Grizz!" said Clarence. "Why didn't you just order a regularly sized sundae for Grizz?" asked Chloe. "Giant sundaes always make everyone happy!" said Clarence taking a photo out of his pocket. "See how happy he is?" "Wow he looks happy." said Jake. "Grizz loving that ice cream sundae." said Finn. "Ice Bear hasn't seen Grizz this happy since Ice Bear made his favorite meal." said Ice Bear. "Yeah he was happy until that jerk Josh who was working that day had to mess everything up!" said Sumo. "What happened, guys?" asked Panda. "When we were done eating our ice cream, Grizz let out a huge burp making the customers feel disgusted by Grizz." said Jeff. "He said "excuse me" but his voice sounded like a sonic boom which made the customers flee in terror." said Clarence. "That's when Josh came out and started to yell at Grizz making him cry." said Sumo. "Let me guess." said Nom Nom. "He flooded the ice cream store with his tears?" "Yep and Josh were all washed up!" said Clarence. "Serves him right though!" said Jeff. "Yelling at customers like that!" "What happened next, Sumo?" asked Jake. "When Grizz stopped crying, he told us that he had to leave." said Sumo. "Did Grizz say where he was going?" asked Chloe. "He said something about going to a place called Elmore." said Clarence. "Where's that?" asked Panda. "I'm not sure where Elmore is, Panda." said Jeff. "And geography is my favorite subject." "Mine too, Jeff." said Chloe. "We need to find Grizz before the angry mob gets him!" said Jake. "There's an angry mob after Grizz?" asked Sumo. "Yeah they're going to tar and feather him!" said Charlie. "And make barbeque bear burgers!" "Eww gross who would want to tar and feather Grizz and make barbeque bear burgers out of him?" asked Clarence. "An angry mob that's who!" said Nom Nom. "Ice Bear thinks it's time to go." said Ice Bear. "Ice Bear's right." said Jake. "To the teleporter!" Just when the seven friends were about to enter the teleporter Jeff said, "Wait we want to help you find Grizz!" "Yeah nobody tar and feather our furry friend!" said Clarence. "Yeah nobody is gonna make burgers out of him!" said Sumo. "Let's go find Grizz!" "Okay you guys can come with us." said Panda. "But you need to ask your parents first." "Both of our parents know that Sumo and I are sleeping over at Clarence's house." said Jeff. "Wait right here you guys!" said Clarence going inside the house. "I'll be right back!" Chad and Mary were watching TV when they heard Clarence calling out for them. "We're in the living room, Clarence!" said Mary. "Mom Chad." said Clarence entering the room. "Can Jeff, Sumo, and I go to Elmore with our friends from outer space to find Grizz before the angry mob gets him?" "Okay, Clarence." said Mary. "Have fun!" "Boy, Clarence and his friends have some wild imagination." said Chad. "We can go we can go!" yelled Clarence as he ran outside. "We know we know!" cried Panda. "To the teleporter!" As the ten friends were inside the teleporter, they were on their way to Elmore. Stay tuned to chapter 7 when Panda and his friends meet the cast of Gumball!