"Thank you for talking with me, Tobias. Maybe we can talk some more another time?" I questioned.

He nodded in response. I scanned my surroundings until I saw two familiar face. I headed towards a tree where Caroline and Bonnie were hanging laterns.

"I'm a thousand times not okay with it. I just don't know what to do about it." Bonnie said to Caroline.

They looked over to me as I walked up to them, "Hey, need any help?"

Before they could respond, a car pulled up near us. It was Damon, "Greetings, blondie. Angel. Witchy, I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan."

Bonnie looked at him, "What do you mean, why?"

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost." Damon frowned.

My eyes widened in shock, "What?"

"And why would you think that?" Caroline asked.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest." Damon replied, unamused, "Let's just say I'm having déjà vu."

I walked up to the car, "Wha -- when?"

"This morning." He replied.

"Are you sure it wasn't Stefan?" I asked, concerned. Considering the track record of Stefan with no humanity, it wasn't exactly impossible.

"I'm sure." Damon confirmed. I glanced back to Bonnie in confusion.

"I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people." Caroline said to Bonnie.

"They can't." Bonnie replied.

"Yeah, well, I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead." Damon frowned, "Whatever you screwed up, fix it."

I quickly surveyed the area around us, looking for any signs of Elena, Alaric or Jeremy but couldn't see them. I pulled out my phone and called Elena, she immediately picked up, "Hey. Where are you?"

"At The Grill." Elena replied.

"Okay. Stay there. On my way." I ended the call and turned to Damon, "Can I have a ride?"

The Grill was close enough to walk but I wanted to talk to Damon about last night. He grinned, "Of course."

I walked towards the other side of his car and got in. I waved to Bonnie and Caroline as he drove off, "Where to?"

"The Grill, which is only up there -- " I pointed, "But I wanted to talk."

He pulled up into the side of the road, "Sure."

I turned to him, "I know we've been over this so many times. I'm still unsure on my feelings, Damon..."

Damon interupted, "But?"

"You and I, it's not gonna work out again." I sighed, meeting his gaze, "I know that you feel something for Elena, Damon. As for me, I need to talk this out with Elijah, whenever we find him, or when Klaus decides to undagger him. However long that takes. Days, weeks, months, years. So please, Damon, don't wait for me. You deserve better. You deserve someone who can give you everything you want."

Fell In Mystic Falls | TVD [1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara