"If it's about James I do not want to know!" I said holding up my hands. She glanced up at me and giggled. 

"Its not about Jaames." she pushed her hair aside with a gloved hand and went on, this time more seriously. "i just wanted to know If you noticed that.. Well, Scorpius Malfoy seems very sneaky lately, and he keeps glancing at- at well you!" I puffed out my cheeks. I should have seen this coming. I hope she hasn't told anyone about this because if people start thinking he likes me it's going to be really akward.

"And I thought that he maybe you knew who was doing these, umm.." she paused and tugged on her hair. "Pranks around school.." 

I sighed out. Thank Merlin- I thought she was insinuating I liked him too. "No I don't know who's doing it Beth- if I did I would have said something." 

She nodded. "And Rose, he also, um, seems to like-" Before she finished, I looked foward and noticed we were almost inside Hogsmeade. Beth apologised and said she had to meet James at a café and I wandered over to the Three Broomsticks, where Bex insisted we should meet. Albus was sitting in a dusty table on a corner and I sat down with him. Madame Rosmerta was cleaning the bar and smiled warmly at us. I pulled a cup spilling over with butterbeer towards me and took a sip. 

"Hey guys!" Bex rambled in, knocking over a chair on her way. "Oops!" She lugged it over and sat. Her hair seemed damp and she threw off her black fingerless gloves. 

"Hi Bex.." I said biting into my finger. Albus pushed her butterbeer closer to her and she threw her shoulder bag over the chair.

"Nice hair."Albus noted. Bex lifted her hand to her blonde hair which was now streaked with red.She pushed it back carelessly. 

"Yeah thanks, its for the Quidditch match." she took a long drink from her Butterbeer. "I love this place." Me and Albus rolled our eyes. She always told us that. 

I heard the door tingling as someone else came in but I ignored it, not bothering to turn around. 

"SO, who is the match against?" 

Bex nudged me in the ribs and I flinched. Albus jutted his chin towards the people behind me and whispered the answer "Slytherin." 

I turned in my chair and found Slytherins glaring at us. They grabbed their drinks and sat down in the table furthermost away from us. Some continued glaring, other ignored us and talked quietly. 

"Why are they here?"

"How would I know?" 

"Shut up you two! Lets pretend we didn't notice them, because they're not boss enough for us.." Bex sipped her Butterbeer tranquilly and set It down with an 'Aahhh...'. Me and Albus exchanged a glance. I'm not really sure sometimes whether Bex is as sane as the Scamadar twins or not.

We chatted sort of casually for about ten minutes. I heard the occasional yelp of indigence coming from the place where Lynn and some other kids were seated but mostly they spoke in hushed tones. A picture of a drunk man kept bobbing inbetween both our tables and saying random things like "Shack of Shants" and "Blubberry cheese..". I tried to see if Malfoy was there through a rusty reflection but couldn't spot his give away blonde hair.

I was staring at the last remains of Butterbeer in my cup when I heard rustling. Albus was in the bathroom and Bex grabbed my arm just as the green beasts left the room. 

"We ought to follow them!" she gripped my arm with both hands and yanked me up. "You don't suppose Al brought the invisibility cloak?" 

"I thought we were ignoring them..."I said, shaking my head and tried to pry each of Bex's fingers off my light arm. Her tan skin made my own seem like snow. I thought it was Lily who had the cloak last and doubted that it was with Albus.