treat you better

Yay...finally updating on this book...this is inspired by Shaun Mendes' song treat you better.
Even though it is short...just like me...

I keep hearing the noises next door. Yeah these walls are paper thin...what do you expect it's a motel.

It's not just your average row. It's screaming and souting. A thud. Then silence. The door slams followed by the soft sobbing of the younger boy.

I've seen them. As I'm collecting my mail. The boy and his boyfriend. He stopped and looked at me a little to long, and was shoved into the jeep.

This time the fight was longer. Louder.

After I heard the door slam I made my decision.

I got up pulling my sweater over my head and headed out of my door.

I was expecting the door to be closed. But the lock was broken, leaving it ajar.

I knock loud enough for him to hear me before walking in.

Laying on the messy bed was a beautiful boy. The boy.

I slowly walk over to him, as he looked up at me I could see his face was bruised and lip bleeding.

"P-please don't h-hurt me" he stuttered.

"I would never...." he looked into my eyes with his beautiful brown orbs.

"Avi"

"M-Mitch"

''Take my hand you'll be fine" I said steadily holding my hand out for him to take.

"You don't have to do this alone".

Sorry it's sad and ...short but it's up!!! C:

Please check out my collab book with @AmyRevell1

Plzzzz ....?

As always:

You can now stalk me on snapchat: BethjFrenchy
Don't be a stranger and follow me on Twitter : @ Bethjfrench
Slay like a queen and go read my other books.