Work

...don't worry bout nothing...don't worry bout nada just sitting pretty impatient- *cough cough* sorry let's get cracka laking!!
You don't have to go to work work work work work work work work but you gotta go to work.......sorry.....lies....xD i mean i would have sung Riri's version of work....but truth is nobody knows them lyrics...and it kinda sounds like me when I first wake up...

"Kirstieeeeeee" Mitch whined as she shoved him into the office.
"Miiiiiittttcchhh" she mimicked, dragging the word out more than him.

"Stay here, Mr Kirk is sending the new worker in soon" kirstie had been going on about ....Scott? That's it, Scott Hoying, since Saturday. ...it was now Thursday.

She'd met him a couple of times at meetings...and according to her he was really hot, and perfect for Mitch.

Hoying? ....Scott Hoying? Mitch had heard that name before...but it had to be a coincidence.

He didn't have chance to think any further, as the door re-opened, and shut again.

"Grassi?!?" Oh no.
"Scott?!?" Shit.

"I am not working with you!" Mitch had moved so he was facing the blue eyed giant.

"I've changed" was Scott's only answer.

"Your a fucking liability. ..and if you think I'm working with you then-" he huffed and started to pace the small room.

"Mitch.....Mitch .....MITCH!" The brunette stopped as Scott grabbed his arms and held them in between them.

"You-you b-bullied me ....b-b-because I'm gay" he said simply warm tears running down his cheeks.

"I bullied you because I had a massive crush on the small brunette with the chocolate eyes who loved music" Scott replied staring at Mitch.

"I still do"
"Me too"
Scott crashed his lips into Mitch's swiping his tongue along his bottom lip asking for enterance.
Afrter they pulled away Mitch giggled...
"I was talking about music" he smiled.
"I was talking about my crush" he replied before pulling Mitch in for another sweet kiss.

Awww .... Scömìche! !!!!!!!

Loves y'all so much!!!!

Some more fluff coming up....maybe a little smut too .... c; maybeee :D

Don't be a stranger and follow me on Twitter : @ Bethjfrench
Slay like a queen and go read my other books.
B xxx☺