Drunken love

See what I does there |||||

I pour myself another glass of tequila, humming an unknown happy tune.

Knock knock

I swivel around, walking towards the door in my drunken state.

"KEVIN!" I exlaim jumping towards him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Avi....are you drunk?" I untie my hair setting it free before placing a kiss on his cheek, and walking over to the couch.

"Your drunk...kinda didn't need to ask" I reach forward pulling Kevin down to the couch, practically on top of me.

"Why did you call me Avi and why are you drunk ag-" i cut off his speaking with a kiss. His soft lips moving slowly with mine.
It was perfect.
Well it was until I felt my stomach contents begin to rise up my throat. I pushed Kevin away and made a run to the bathroom.

After puking a couple of times I heard Kevin enter the room. He knelt down behind me, holding my hair and rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry for kissing you" I said now facing him.
"Don't be...maybe we could try again when your sober?".
"Yeah....I'd like that....I would like it a lot"...

Because who doesn't love AVIN??
Check out my new scomavi story 'counting stars' (cheeky self promo)

Don't be a stranger and follow me on Twitter : @ Bethjfrench
Slay like a queen and go read my other books.
B xxx