Baby

This is out of order and it's gonna bug me a little ... but I'm not like that. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done is swap my co co pops for lucky charms when I knocked them of the worktop... buuut never mind xD
If you read my other story then y'all know I won't be updating it as much as this one ... sorry xx

Hope when you take that jump you don't feel the fall...

"It's ok. It's ok. It's ok-" Mitch continued to repeat as he sat next to the mother of his child.

"Kevin! Please drive quicker!" He yelled to his seemingly calm husband.

"Shut up Mitch! Your not the one about to push a baby out of your- Ahhhhhhhhh" she interupted herself with another loud scream.

"Kevin! How close are they together I heard contractions are like thunder..." Annabelle squeezed his hand tighter as she had another contraction "at the moment I'm not liking either!"

"Mitch I love you I really do baby...but can you stop..at the moment your more panicked than Anna and she's about drop the baby anytime" he focussed his eyes back on the road.

"Thanks Kev-" contaction "Mitch your overly handsome husband is indeed correct".

"I am-"

"Shut up I'm in the middle of a speach...your so lucky to have eachother...."

"Wait did you mean handsome or correct?!-"

"MITCH!"

Hope when the water rises you build your wall...

"Okay Anna were just going to give you some gass and air" the too nice nurse spoke handing the woman the machine.

"Hold my hand" both men looked at eachother..
"Oh for Christ's sake one of you hold my fucking hand!" Both of them jumped forward and took one hand each.
The nurse came back into the room and lifted the blanket covering Anna's lower half.

"Ok your seven dilated...so a little while yet" with that she left the room.

"You have to be shitting me! I feel like I'm being ripped in half!" Mitch snorted a little which caused Anna to give him a death glare.

"Do you want to be added to the list of people I'm going to kill after I push this devil out of me...because little miss sunshine is on there right under the barista that gave me a bitchy glare as we came in" she finished moving the mask up to her mouth.

Hope when the croud screams out their screaming your name...

"Kevin please it hurts" Anna wiped sweat from her brow.

"Mitch I swear to god if you don't shut up I will punch you so hard-"

"Anna please he's nervous he gets like this when he's nervous.
Baby for the sake of all of us calm down...I love you more than anything but please".

"Oh god- oh god - I think I'm having a panic atta-" Kevin lent over the bed and crashed his lips against Mitch's to shut him up. He used his free hand to grasp at Mitch's hair deepening the kiss.

The nurse re-entered the room lifting up the blanket again.
"Ok folkes!" She said claping her hands once "10 dilated... it's time to push".

Hope if everybody runs you choose to stay...

"Three. Two. One".

Hope that you fall in love and it hurts so bad..

"Push".

The only way you can know is give it all you have...

"One more time...you can do it".

I hope that you don't suffer but take the pain...

"Well done Anna it's a boy!"

Hope when the moment comes you'll say...

The nurse let Anna hold the baby, before she swiftly passed him over to kevin, Mitch coming over to him.

"Mitch...it's a boy"
"I know baby" a single tear slid down his cheek.

He kissed his husband before kissing the baby's head, Kevin doing the same.

I did it all
I I did it all
I owned every second that this world could give..
So many places the things that I did...

"Milo"
"Milo? Luka "
"Milo Luka grassi-Olusola... I like it"
"I love it".

With every broken bone...
I swear I lived...

My first song fic... y'all have to excuse me I haven't been able to listen to this song since glee :,) but I'm really happy with the way this turned out....like too happy for this time of the day.. my friend requested a song fic and another friend requested a baby fanfiction so mush them together you get this...

Don't be a stranger and follow me on Twitter : @ Bethjfrench
Slay like a queen and go read my other books.
B xxx☺