Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements

Good day! It's been a while and I haven't talked about this book and the sense of bringing this back to life makes my eyes water. I remembered when I was on the verge of going crazy because I was so afraid to post the first chapter but nevertheless, you guys made my first book turn out amazing!

This wouldn't have happened if not because of you in the first place. You're all such amazing readers, voters, commenters, and fans. Not only because you do such things but because you make me feel like my book isn't a trash.

I want to thank these following people though I'm not sure if they have the same usernames and some of them stayed til the very end:

Ivory_Lollipop -you are my best friend! You gave my story hope and I can't believe that the famous Bela Horan gave my book a chance. You remained until the very end and even supported my other stories. I love you Bela stay amazing. ♥︎

MadisonFlores0 -thank you for reading and voting I haven't heard a lot from you but still :)

daydreamer1199 -Thank you for all the motivations and just for everything. Not to mention you decided to participate on the sequel! :)

colorfulghost -you're one of the first ever voters I had. Thank you :))

Team_DJMALIK -thanks for all the comments baby :)) x

future_popo -you're my 500th follower, I reckon? Well Thank you! :D

helloprincess20 -character in my book hahaha :) love you

banseh -I haven't heard from you in a while but thank you so much for everything babe x

Harrysdreamprincess -ur comments always makes me smile :)

Xxsamraxx -you were so excited of Jane and Harry being back together and you were so cute! :)

Nour_B_Mortada -thank you for reading every chapter xx

Myanimegirl72 -you once said I became your inspiration to write your own book and I feel really happy about that! :)

ZazaBoo -you said this was one of the first books you've read here on Wattpad and I'm glad that you liked it! The sequel will be up soon I promise :)))))

ksdolly -NOW YOU HAHAHA :D idk if ur reading but I love you so much and I hope you know that. Thanks for everything and stayyyyyyyyyyyyyy lovely!! :) x

paolajulz -thank you for participating on the sequel and thanks for reading :)

unionjor1d -thank you for the amazing comments

If I have missed anyone, I'm sorry. But you know who you are! And I truly cherish you guys. Now for the sequel, I am decided. Lol. Months passed and I still haven't told you about that. Well, here it goes. The title will be: Guns and Roses. Harry will be there and Louis is too. Stay tuned for other characters! :) I am not hoping for the same support and reads and votes but if you do, then thank you. Love you guys so much! Thank you for joining Harry and Jane walk through their journey of love and they're hoping that you will also join them through their journey to another world, soon.

---