27: All that I am

☪Dark and Mysterious Love Trilogy:

"Roses of Possession"

27: All that I am

(Chapter Edited. Changes Made. Please re-read.)

Dedicated to @ksdolly because her story is amazing! It deserves more votes and comments! I highly suggest that you read and check it out. "Dangerously Safe" is it. :) x

~*~

[Harry's POV:]

I couldn't hear the rest of the people's shouts and yells. All that take over was the sound of sirens. There, inside the big white vehicle, I saw her body being surrounded by men dressed in Green. She was on a long white bed, the part of where her heart was, continously producing blood.

But, she's not supposed to be bleeding.

I settle back on reality as the shut the door closed. My feet hurriedly followed the fast vehicle, feeling an old feeling I can't explain. Somehow, a part of me was connected to her; there was a part of me that begged me to run after her, chase her. 

Maybe because I might not see her again. But, who is she? Why is she connected to me? What kind of bond is there between us that the moment I saw her, I knew she was the one?

~*~

[Jane's POV]

Nervously, I tried to shake Harry from his sudden fall with all my might. I tapped him on the shoulder over and over, and even tried to pull him so he would awake. But, no chance of seeing his bright emerald orbs. When he passed out, I ended up in complete rush and panic.

A slight fear draped my heart as his rosy lips turned pale. His hands are sweating and the side of his stomach, still bleeding. I tried to remember what might have been the reason for the cut. But as far as my memory serves me correctly, there's no possible way he would bleed. 

He's a vampire.

And he's not supposed to be bleeding.

So, why is he?

"Harry..." I desperately tugged on his shirt. "Please, wake up."

Almost giving up, I tore the part of the shirt where the blood comes from. The cut wasn't too deep, in short, his skin or his system wasn't too damaged. Maybe a thorn of a plant or a small stick was the reason. Harry would've found a way to recover easily and moreover, to cure himself.

As far as I remember, vampires never get tired or loses energy or loses strength. They don't just bleed and when they do, they can get rid of the pain in a quick moment. But then, Harry fell out. He looked really sick. His skin wasn't too ice-cold and pale white anymore. In fact, he was warm.

I tried to think of the possible ways. But nothing in my head seems to give me answers. 

Why would a vampire weaken and get ill in all of a sudden?

Because they lose energy. Although they usually and normally don't.

What gives them energy?

One thing. Fresh blood.

I processed the words that appeared in bold letters in my head. Blood. Harry needs blood. That's it! Harry needs fresh blood in order to regain himself. Although he told me once that he doesn't necessarily need them, it's still part of a vampire nature. Blood is what gives them strength. And possibly, the reason why he's pale sick is because he lost too much of it.