34: Dangerous Depths

☪Dark and Mysterious Love Trilogy:

"Roses of Possession"

34: Dangerous Depths

"Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes. Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go. But moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head, burning red. Losing him was blue like I'd never known, missing him was dark grey all alone. Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met, and loving him was red." 

'Twas the day they met, she was frozen, she held her breath. It was a cold and lonely night. The whispers of the wind's calm and peaceful lullabies filled her dominion. The truth behind her biggest regrets takes place on the four corners of her bedroom and made her long to die.

Also, something unbelievable and magical happened during that night. Something she knows she'll never forget for as long as she'll live. She wasn't exactly sure why for the first time, seeing a deadly creature made her feel so safe. When her eyes bore on his, a spark had occured.

And right from that very start, she knew she'd found a new home for her heart. A stone-like shell was bordering her, making her run away from her biggest fears, from the things she can't say no to. All she wanted was acceptance and nothing more. But fate wasn't so nice to her. Until he, cracked that shell open and saved her out, saving her from the danger that lies beneath her skin.

He took her home. Somewhere she could rule. Somewhere she could be herself and just herself. He took her far away, far beyond where her limits knew she should be. Her heart's empty desire and empty cup had been overflowed by his undying love.

It beats so fast every time, he gave colours to the darkness of her impossible world. He gave her hope and peace to settle with every morning she wakes up. He promised her love and loyalty; something he was able to keep till his very last breath. But how can she learn to ever open her heart and love when she was too coward to let herself fall? He stood there, alone, waiting for her empty hands and open heart and suddenly, all her doubts goes away in a twinkle.

They wrote a fairy-tale together, a story that is worth more than a far beyond successful book. They have drawn a bright rainbow across the gloomy sky, with a bright new hope, with a bright new shine. The once one leap into the unknown she can't bring herself to make was overcomed by a deep well of survival and most of all, of love.

She died everyday, loving him. She had longed to rule a new kingdom of their own, she had longed it with him. He vanished through the distant horizon filled with million stars. She thought he could be one of those stars, watching over her. But nothing was left unveiled, nor, unspoken. Because until now, at her breathing, as her chest falls and rise, she was loving him with full passion and intimacy. Her tenderness, her feelings, they wouldn't end, vanish just like he did.

She will love him for a thousand years, and maybe, just maybe, for a thousand more.

Though in peace, Jane can't help but to tear. 

She was silently screaming for justice. Justice. Does that word even exist? In a short while, her dreams ended just in a simple blink of an eye. It happened. What's worse, though? It's, she couldn't do anything, she couldn't find for answers especially when the question doesn't make any sense. 

Why did he die? Why did he leave me so soon? 

Pointless. It's pointless to fight for something that isn't worth the war. She'll end up losing herself like what she did, way back. To win the battle for him is Jane's goal, but, there is no battle to be in for. Harry had cut it long before. And maybe, he was right. Maybe he was just an instrument, a precious work of art to show Jane that she's not at all useless. Maybe Harry was just the way.