ιмρσятαηт αυтнσя's ησтε -ρℓεαsε яεα∂!

Hi! :) It's been way too long since I updated this book. Okay, so first things first. Let's do it quick. Although I know you miss my long long rants... Oh come on, you know you do. ;)

I AM DOING A SEQUEL.

Yes, that's the first thing I want to tell you. Just to make sure that there is anybody, just anybody who's going to read. Guys, this book was sort of... boring and I, myself admit that, too. :) But the real reason why it took me this long is because I wanted to make sure that the sequel to this won't be a waste of your time and I mean it. So please bear with me and read the sequel!

HARRY IS IN THE SEQUEL.

Uh, yes. You see, from the past chapters, I've been asked a lot if Harry's going to be included in the sequel. Of course he is so please stop saying you won't and you'd stop reading just because Harry died. :) I appreciate that you guys love him so much but please, you see, I can't just leave Jane broken without Harry and besides, this is Harry's love story so he is definitely in the sequel. There are lots of changes but Harry will be in the sequel.

WHEN AM I PUBLISHING IT:

I'm planning to sort things and also the new characters that applied for the role :D lol. A lot did and I guess it backfired on me because I've been thinking how to insert them in the story. Hah! :D So hopefully, when I manage to finish the details, I'll be posting it this month or the first month of November. It depends :) You guys should watch out for it.

ROSES OF POSSESSION'S ENDING:

The Chapter 24 isn't the ending, well sort of, logically. But I will have to post the epilogue soon too. Maybe a week away or even sooner, it also depends. So there is more about Jane and how she everything going to be connected to the sequel.

    *             *              *

BONUS:

 "αвsσℓυтε вσүғяιεη∂"

It's my other story, the one I'm currently writing... New... Please read and support if you still haven't and it will mean the world to me. :) That's all. I miss you guys so much and how you vote and comment! :) I hope to see you in the sequel. I really hope I would! Love you! ♥ x -N.

Contact me:

email: nicole_alissandra@yahoo.com

twitter: https://twitter.com/Nicole1DHazza

instagram: nicolealissandra