Absolute Boyfriend (1D Version)

This isn't an update again. :( Sorry to disappoint anyone. I'm taking a break from an emotional issue about this book. But I will update tomorrow. And I swear guys, I will make it all up to you. :( So, this is a story (new one. Haha. The love bus doesn't seem to be so successful) that I made. It's my own version. The original one is way too cool that I decided to write my own version for fun! :D 

Aʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ Bᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ◤

◖Description

No Boyfriend Since Birth. Unlucky Girl in Love. 

Oh, you get the idea.

All I've ever wanted my whole teenage life was to fit in like the other girls in school. Go out on lunch and dinner dates with guys they adore, watch movies, wear their sweatshirts and sit in front of the fireplace with their arms around each other every Friday night. Simple right? 

But until then, I didn't get the chance to be one of those lucky chicks. I've always been rejected and I think it didn't matter that much anymore because I got used to it.

So, what if one day, I accidentally ordered a cybernetic doll/love figure which claims to be my 'boyfriend' the next day it has been delivered? What if I fall without control? How can I understand something I don't know? How can I love someone that isn't real... someone that isn't going to last for forever...

Someone who's charming, dependable, intelligent, athletic, good-looking, sensitive and completely devoted like Harry... Like my absolute boyfriend? 

◁▷

⥽About Absolute Boyfriend: 

Will you tend to love someone you know you can't have forever?

Will you let yourself fall for someone you know isn't real?

Alexandra Hale is a girl who's never been lucky in love. 

Rejected by boys,

Ignored by every guy she has ever had a crush on.

Don't blame her though. There is nothing absolutely wrong with her. She's actually fine except for the flaws that comes with her personality. But, the flaws are relatively normal; right? We can't avoid that, right? We're born with it; exactly. Just picture yourself in Alex's place.

She met a boy whom she thought might actually give a damn space for her inside his life.

Then, she gets rejected. Everything was false idea. She expected too much.

Do you ever blame yourself for hurting? 

No.

Exactly.

So, just when she thought she's nothing but a... nothing, she stumbled into a weird-looking man and mentioned her hopeless silent plead of having a boyfriend. Thinking that the man was crazy, she just accepted the piece of paper he gave her where the supposed link that could help her with her problem was written down.

On the spur of the moment and without really understanding the implications, Alex orders a customized love figure. Little did she know that one cybernetic doll could change her life forever...

Genre: Romance

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽

The Prologue might be so boring and not so well... LOL. So you can instantly skip off to Chapter 1!  :) Thanks for the time reading this rant sweetbabes. I beg of you, -not really :D- give it a read. Love you! x It's in my works. :))