24: Romeo

☪Dark and Mysterious Love Trilogy:

"Roses of Possession"

24: Romeo (No regrets, just love.)

♔[Jane's POV]♔

Ellen pulled up the curtains, the sun's vigorous rays shining down against the bright diamonds wrapped around my white wedding dress.

"Just look at that..." She points out with amazement. "They're beautiful..."

"I bet my mother looks ten times better when she wore this. She's the kind of woman I'll never be." I smiled, carefully watching my reflection.

Indeed, I look superb.

I've never seen Jane Blanchard so ravishing before. This is the first time. Ellen managed to help me curl my straight hair as it's the best style to fit. She applied tons of make up on my face and it honestly made me look like a clown.

A splendid looking clown. 

"Well, you look like your mother so no biggie." She chuckles, running her fingers through the fine white dress.

"Well, that's funny because people say I look like dad more." Laughing, I tilt my head back and eyed the window nervously. I wonder how the whole palace is going now.

The last time I checked, there were delicate designs and flowers and even the long, red velvet carpet. Yes. I have seen those this morning.

I woke up intensely frustrated. I thought Harry would shake me till I open my eyes from my brief, deep sleep. And I thought his face was the first thing I'd see. But, I guess things like that just happen in movies.

Imaginably, I was just dreaming about him stirring me up whispering: "Come on Jane, you have to get up. Hurry."

I was beyond any doubt ensured that he'd do something to stop the occasion because I clearly remember him leaving my room extremely exhausted, tired but satisfied last night.

Smiling at the thought, Ellen snapped her fingers before me. I swear, my cheeks are burning red. I'm really thankful that Ellen is a vampire because it's the end of my life if she knows anything about me and Harry ever having............................ sex.

"He left late again; haven't he?" She asked, slightly smirking.

My eyes grew larger as I tried to hide away the cheeks of embarrassment. Instead, I looked back on my reflection and sighed.

"Okay, okay..." Ellen puts her hands up in defeat. "I didn't hear anything. No moans, no groans, no 'Jane deeper' and 'Harry faster' things. I'm done with it."

"You... Were. Listening... To. Us. The. Whole... Time?" I shyly asked but let my glare remain on Ellen's innocent face.

She then giggled and shrugged. "So you did? You actually did 'it'?"

"What 'it'?" I asked back, emphasizing the word. Were Harry and I that loud? I mean, I wasn't even aware that I already lost my virginity and last night was the second time.

"Oh come on Jane." Ellen rolls her eyes. "Don't make me say the word."

I playfully huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "You answer my question first. You were listening? Oh my gosh Ellen. How did one young innocent girl found her way listening to people having sex?"

"Let me ask you the same Jane. How did one young innocent girl found her way having sex?" She shot back mockingly. "Isn't that too ironic?"

I rolled my eyes at her and sat at the edge of the bed. Never did I expect my life to change drastically that at one point, I'm Jane Blanchard; the girl who's as innocent as newborn babies and now, I don't mind losing myself to someone I want anymore.