17: The Deadly Deal

☪Dark and Mysterious Love Trilogy:

"Roses of Possession"

17: The Deadly Deal

Dangerous.

That's right. It's too dangerous in reality if you'd come to think of it. A man and a woman being magically and innocently in love with each other when the other half is already taken is legally wrong. Harry was never brought up to be a thorn on other people's throats.

He knows class and he knows respect.

But, how does he and how can he stretch them out to one who isn't worth it of the thing? It's too difficult. The family ties and the woman you love with a different thing is truly agonizing. The little bit of respect and the large amount of lust, fights.

He's about to break the rules. Harry, the vampire prince, the prince with the good heart, the prince who knows nothing but kindness is suddenly going to throw all efforts away in the name of love. But, what bugs and makes Harry guilty most? It's: hurting Zayn for the first and last time.

He would never do such thing to others if that would be him because he knows how painful hard it would be. But, he can't let go of Jane. He won't.

Harry looks at her, sleeping peacefully. She looks beautiful and calm when she sleeps. Her lips slightly apart, her curly eyelashes making her look like she came from royalties and her hair that sways down all the way her back, it's attractive.

Harry promised he would never let anyone hurt Jane again and the last time was with his brother. However now, it's not the best time to stand up for it. If anyone inside the palace knows about the little thing they had, Jane is dead.

And Harry can't blame himself enough if that happens. Their world is different from each other. Jane doesn't belong in his. They should be world apart. It's too dangerous for her. To top all of it, one clear reason is enough to tear them: Harry is a vampire, Jane is a human.

Logically, humans and vampires never had the same taste and never or will never have the unity. Vampires, with the skin of a monster, with the flesh of a beast kills and drink human's blood. And, Humans, with the eyes of the most innocent breathing creature that ever lived, hated them.

Harry can't bring himself to answer why Jane fell for him. Maybe a part of it was his mistake. He never had the courage to stay away from her. Even if it's wrong. But, Harry wasn't complaining.

Slowly, Harry leaned down and planted a soft kiss on Jane's forehead before he stood up from her bed. It would be wonderful if he could join Jane's sleep. But, technically, vampires don't sleep. -one of the reasons why Jane differs from Harry so much.

Harry glanced at her again before approaching the door with vampire speed. "Good night Love."

Zayn had the urge to strangle him, to rip his head off, to cut his body in pieces. Zayn had the urge to forget what Harry's family had done for him long ago. Zayn had the urge to kill him... now. He leans by the wall, his eyes on its unsual dark red shade. Smoke was escaping his nose and his cheeks were simply red. His fists were curled into a ball and his teeth were clenched.

Zayn was angry.

"How could they do this to me? How could he do this to me?" He thought. He was there the entire time. He was there; he could hear everything. From the moan that escapes Harry's lips, down to the chuckle of Jane's delight.

Zayn didn't feel anything but the pain and anger of betrayal. He heard every word softly spoken and it burned him hard. For the first time, in his entire life, he felt like he was slowly being dragged to hell. Hearing Jane confess her love to someone else made Zayn feel so weak.