So throwing my dark brown hair over my shoulder I followed the guy to one of the darker corners of the place. I checked out the guy sitting on the couch. He was handsome if not more handsome then his friend with his black long hair that hung in his eyes. He had this dark scowly thing that was working for him. He wore a dark blue button up and dark slacks. By the look on his face he appeared distant and annoyed. He didn't seem like he was exactly enjoying being here.

I smiled feeling the mask that lay against the upper part of my face. All the dancers here were required to wear masks. Mine was blood red with black feathers on the side. I liked this one the best actually. It hid my face more than my other ones. The club was trying to go for a whole mysteries thing not that, that really worked but whatever.

"Hello," I purred using my 'sexy' voice. I didn't really know if I sounded sexy or completely ridicules but the guys didn't burst out laughing so that was encouraging. The guy looked up startled then glared at his friend. "I told you I didn't want a stupid dance! Why are we even here?!"

"Because you need to forget about that cheating mutt you called a girlfriend!"

The man motioned me to his friend so I leaned and straddled the other man and began my dance. He stiffened suddenly and grabbed the back of my neck ripping my mask off. Panic surged through me and instantly I spotted one of the bouncers heading our way.

"Let me go!" I cried struggling against his firm hold on my neck.

"Dude what the hell let her go!" His friend cried shocked.

"What the fuck are you doing here Emma?!"

I froze completely shocked. Suddenly I could see the face behind the dark hair. I could see how furious he was at me at the moment. I could see the shock and disbelief too. What. The. Hell.

"Luke?" I whispered.

"We have a problem here?” I jumped startled as Rob one of the bouncers spoke behind us. I quickly jerked away from Luke and hastily grabbed my mask slipping it back on. Without saying another word I ran to the back room and slipped in our private bathroom unable to stop the tears from spilling from my eyes. Of all the places why was he here? I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing him again but I did and it was the worst possible situation ever. Oh my god I'd been giving him a lap dance. Dying in this bathroom in humiliation was very likely right now.

An hour later I gathered all the money I had earned and changed into a black tank top and some tight jeans. I pulled my hair into a tight pony tail and grabbed my things after pulling my leather jacket on. I walked out the back door tears still in my eyes which none of the other girls commented on it which I was thankful for. I sniffled and headed toward my car which had been a gift from my old Alpha.

I was unlocking the door when a hand grasped my arm and spun me around. I gasped as I was pushed against my car sending panic rushing through me. The sight of Luke  and his friend didn't completly stop my panic. "W-What do you want?" I whispered slightly scared. I mean this wasn't the same boy I knew four years ago. I could see it in his eyes. He'd changed.