I don't bother to look at the four of them one last time as I start walking down the main stairs were I know the car will be at , the main entrance of the house .

Sabrina , her mother , the man , Alex and I walk down the stairs , my dress trailing behind me , as I do but I'm surprised when they don't step on it .

I am stopped when I watch a bunch of guards climb up the stairs toward us , and felt a surge of panic that they are Eduardo's but Fabiola lays a hand on my back , push me toward them .

"They are your parents guards . Come on .", Fabiola says encouragingly .

But I'm surprised as some of them walk in front of me and others go behind me .

I start hearing men cursing behind me and then what sounds like fighting and I turn a quickly glance back as I we quickly descend the stairs to see that Eduardo's and my parents guards are fighting , Eduardo's hurts trying to get to me while the others are trying to push them away from me .

I hurry faster seeing that we have finally reached the main floor and I turn one last time to check that Alex , Sabrina , Fabiola and the man are intact and when I certain I turn around but I am stopped by hard chest that has me bouncing off them .

I look up to see deep blue ones , glaring again at me own.

I can see the main door way , as it is some feet away . He used the elevator , but I didn't because I knew that he could probably try to control it if I did take it .

I should have known it wouldn't be that easy to leave .

"Let me pass .", I say gritting my teeth, glaring back at me .

"We're are you going?!", He asks me , blocking my exit .

"Leaving . Alex go!", I tell her , she hesitantly and reluctantly does scurries out of the room with nothing packed .

"No ,you wouldn't dare leave me .", He says shaking his head , and approaches , instinctively I begin to walk back , not wanting to have any physical contact with me.

"Well , I am . So back off Eduardo!", I say shouting at him but he doesn't.

"No .", Is his curt reply ,surprises me by pushing me roughly onto the wall so now I'm pinned by him by a mere breath away .

"I said to back off . I have to go." I tell him , and finally push against him , cursing myself for letting him trap me .

"And I said your not leaving me . No fuck no!" This time his patience snaps as he grabs hold of both of my shoulders , griping them tightly , but I don't dare flinch as I look at him in disgust .

"Let go off me ! ", I say my voice low , in warning .

"Your not going anywhere do you fucking here me .  No where . ", He shouts in my face , glaring at me.

He was to distracted in glaring down at me that he didn't see me reach slyly down and grab my heel and jam into his rib . It caught him off guard and I walked back towards my parents guards . He's lean forward and grabs his side.

"I'm going .", I say breathing hard my gaze on him , and watch as he straightens himself up again

"Your not going to ever say that shit to me again  . Do you hear me Doll ? You will come back to me , because your mine . "He says smirking in my direction.